Another Drake Flop ** Drake ft 21savage "it's up" # 151 on itunes+ 0 drake songs on spotify global

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Still better than you're favorite artist :wow:
tumblr_inline_nwr5hvS6Be1qdozhv_500.gif

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
But there 0 drake songs on global top 200 Spotify chart

:patrice:

Don't know why you are repeating yourself. You said that re upping the thread. But I heard you the first time. And I already pointed out 2 weeks ago that the streets of NYC bump Drake everywhere I go and been doing it since 2009. That's facts. A poster didn't like those facts, started seething and alerted me back in this old thread when I was done with this thread 2 weeks ago. Streets still fukking with Drake no matter what them charts say. What more can I say?

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)
:patrice:

Don't know why you are repeating yourself. You said that re upping the thread. But I heard you the first time. And I already pointed out 2 weeks ago that the streets of NYC bump Drake everywhere I go and been doing it since 2009. That's facts. A poster didn't like those facts, started seething and alerted me back in this old thread when I was done with this thread 2 weeks ago. Streets still fukking with Drake no matter what them charts say. What more can I say?

Maybe we go to different spots, because I live in the city and can assure you that he is getting MUCH less burn than in years past.