Another demonic rapper u never heard of shot dead

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I saw this thread in the booth a few hours ago. It was a home invasion and he struggled with dude he eventually got the gun away from him and his girl killed dude if I understood correctly. He was also shot in the arm. He did a Vlad interview about it since I'm sure I may have got some facts wrong.

It wasn’t a home invasion. Dudes decision making skill’s are questionable as fukk. A rapper hit him up for a feature. Dude invited the rapper to his crib to do the feature. The rapper came with his homies but they flashed some money so he thought it was cool and invited the rapper and one other nikka in his crib. Rapper said he forgot some recording equipment and left and the other guy stayed in waiting for him to come back. Other guy then tries to rob him and it goes from there.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I admit I really like violent music from rap to death metal and black metal. I’m a negative person and I want to hear negative music as it fits with my mood. I wonder if others like violent musical genres for the same reason? When the world and your life sucks, you don’t want to hear happy upbeat shyt.

Also violent music has aggressive tempos and sounds, which I also use for energy.

Somebody told me I like that kind of music because it represents how I feel. So, it isn’t the music that is making me negative, it’s my negativity that makes me like this type of music.

Rap does appear to have a lot of deaths, which we don’t see to the same extent with metal, but in the 90s metal artists were killing each other and burning down churches. The metal community loved it and it was very popular within that crowd.

Both metal and rap appeal to young men, and young men are the most violent. I think there was a stat I read in a sociology class about how 16-21 year old men (or something like that) were the most violent demographic by far.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Fi1N-2NWIAAwEri.jpg
This is fake, black men only shoot and kill each other due to proximity
:mjpls:
I admit I really like violent music from rap to death metal and black metal. I’m a negative person and I want to hear negative music as it fits with my mood. I wonder if others like violent musical genres for the same reason? When the world and your life sucks, you don’t want to hear happy upbeat shyt.

Also violent music has aggressive tempos and sounds, which I also use for energy.

Somebody told me I like that kind of music because it represents how I feel. So, it isn’t the music that is making me negative, it’s my negativity that makes me like this type of music.

Rap does appear to have a lot of deaths, which we don’t see to the same extent with metal, but in the 90s metal artists were killing each other and burning down churches. The metal community loved it and it was very popular within that crowd.

Both metal and rap appeal to young men, and young men are the most violent. I think there was a stat I read in a sociology class about how 16-21 year old men (or something like that) were the most violent demographic by far.
Do you know anything about frequencies or Hertz range in music?

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
We never talk about all of the injuries, total disabilities, PTSD, etc that occurs from all of these shootings.

Witnessing someone being killed, even for the killer, is traumatic. Being hit by flying debris, accidentally shot, trampled in chaos, etc happens to black people all over this country even babies.

Not to mention all the folks wounded who are now in wheelchairs for life at 22, using colostomy bags, on oxygen, in physical therapy, etc COSTS THE TAXPAYERS.

This is so much bigger than rap or record labels or even gangs.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
How did Vlad even find this dude? He has 4000 monthly listeners on Spotify and I’m sure that’s after the post death increase.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So why isn't there story after story of RnB singers busting their guns or Jazz singers killing each other or funk creators stabbing each other up when many of them grew up in the exact same environments? Why haven't we heard about Kirk Franklin letting his AR loose?

Yo Gotti's restaurant got shot and multiple people got killed not long before this. Why does death keep hovering around rappers at a rate much higher than other forms of music?

Rap has had more of it's participants die from violent deaths more than the other forms of music combined.

There was two guys that had a musical beef....one shot up the club where the other was performing, hit several people, and allegedly had to pay them off to keep them from talking to police.
So who were these guys? Drill rappers? :jbhmm:

No, it was James Brown and Joe Tex. :mjlol:

The reason you ain't heard about it is because the internet wasn't around to broadcast it.

As far as jazz, etc. I'm sure @IllmaticDelta can list off a gang of violent beefs in virtually every genre you can think of.

Again, De La Soul never had these issues. You cats keep focusing on street dudes that just happen to rap, and blaming rap. Yo Gotti included. Ain't nobody trying to kill J Cole.

Fred.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Gucci and his era are people that they idolize. So Gucci and his era need to be telling them to stop.

:childplease:

Gucci ain't telling nobody stop. He signs these kinds of artists and profits when they crash out.

These are his lyrics from a song that literally came out yesterday

"Still hard to kill, the last nikka tried, go ask him, he didn't survive (What happened?)"

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He has 4000 monthly listeners on Spotify

:mjlol:

But he's a rapper.

These cats would be below the artists signed to Rawkus back in the day. They wouldn't even be on Fondle 'Em. Cats would open for Anticon or some shyt.

Literally nobody in the grand scheme of rap. But they get shot and everyone reacts like it's Drake.

Fred.