Another demonic rapper u never heard of shot dead

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
There was two guys that had a musical beef....one shot up the club where the other was performing, hit several people, and allegedly had to pay them off to keep them from talking to police.
So who were these guys? Drill rappers? :jbhmm:

No, it was James Brown and Joe Tex. :mjlol:

The reason you ain't heard about it is because the internet wasn't around to broadcast it.

As far as jazz, etc. I'm sure @IllmaticDelta can list off a gang of violent beefs in virtually every genre you can think of.

Again, De La Soul never had these issues. You cats keep focusing on street dudes that just happen to rap, and blaming rap. Yo Gotti included. Ain't nobody trying to kill J Cole.

Fred.
In the James Brown and Joe Tex situation it was over a woman. Males have been killing over females before humans existed on this planet.

These deaths are over nonsense.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
In the James Brown and Joe Tex situation it was over a woman. Males have been killing over females before humans existed on this planet.

These deaths are over nonsense.

Shooting up a club over a woman is nonsense too. You're talking as if similar stories ain't been posted on here, and called out as crash dummies.

People were killing each other over nonsense since Cain and Abel. It would be happening with or without rap.

EDIT:

And saying they were beefing over a woman is inaccurate. The beef started in music, like I said. It came to a head over Joe Tex's ex-wife.

Fred.

Last edited:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
people sat up here and watched a tranny commit a mass shooting this week, but when a black person get shot "it's the music".

I guess that black janitor or them little kids were "rappers" too, huh?
you want to talk about demographics & nationwide numbers when it comes to murders and shootings?

Yzak

All Star
Daps
After posting a picture of a bloody crime scene, allegedly of someone he killed months ago.

It was all good just this morning, now his cold body in a fridge with a toe tag 🏷️

You just gotta treat them like the dumb entertainment they are and laugh as long as no innocents are hurt.

Yzak

All Star
Daps
There is a lot of degeneracy and pure evil in hip hop that has to be talk about
Can't, the dumb a$$holes will say you're pushing respectability politics and call you a lame. Only way this changes is to relentlessly mock them when this happens and show black boys there is nothing cool about living and dying like that. Cacs make these dummies celebrities to convince black boys it is a viable path

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pacific Ocean
What he thought

Was :blessed::banderas:I’m going on vlad and this really going to push my music out here and then let me upload the crime scene so nikkas know that I’m Superman and don’t fukk wit me:snoop:

listen to the last 3 minutes of vlad interview.. vlad like u not leaving??? He like naw, them some broke nikkas so they not going to do anything….

Them nikkas heard that and was like :birdman: oh ok

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
What he thought

Was :blessed::banderas:I’m going on vlad and this really going to push my music out here and then let me upload the crime scene so nikkas know that I’m Superman and don’t fukk wit me:snoop:

listen to the last 3 minutes of vlad interview.. vlad like u not leaving??? He like naw, them some broke nikkas so they not going to do anything….

Them nikkas heard that and was like :birdman: oh ok
nikkas laid out him in an area that hasn't seen a murder in almost 2 decades

If the car they used wasn't stolen.. they will be in jail in soon
Pretty sure the hit was caught on camera