Reppin
bytch ass nikka had hit me with 4 negs :pacspit:
tzmcUBL.jpg

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
fukking weirdo :scust:

take your natural L for begging for another man's pic :scust:

GIve it up breh, the "spicy with class" gives it away, latinas being "spicy" is a running gag on thecoli, which you obviously knew of when you made that account and chose that picture. :mjlol:

bytch ass nikka had hit me with 4 negs :pacspit:
tzmcUBL.jpg

@WingedDragonofRAW I knew there was something suspect about this weirdo. Got negged multiple times in 3 minutes with all matching neg messages. I negged one of his accounts and he was furious :russ::mjpls:

r1h0BZJ.png

71qysx1.png

@bboystyle has 4 aliases he uses to neg people when he gets negged, and he uses them to give himself rep.

The aliases are @Karlay , @cali2japan , @All_Day and @WedemBoyz .

They all neg at the same time, which is mad suspect...

Tuesday

1. WedemBoyz negged you for your post in the thread There's nothing really great about America. With the following comment: Ready for that red?
    11:54 PM

2. All_Day negged you for your post in the thread There's nothing really great about America. With the following comment: #tnt
    11:53 PM

3. cali2japan negged you for your post in the thread There's nothing really great about America. With the following comment: Watch who u beg faq
    11:51 PM

4. Karlay negged you for your post in the thread BREAKING: Tom Holland Cast As Spider-Man. With the following comment: Bad advice
    11:48 PM

Note the times. Plus, they hardly ever post, yet have boosted rep, and would just stay in the rep boosting thread all the time.

They also rep @bboystyle all at the same time...

1. 10
  2. Given: Wednesday at 12:00 AM
  3. Karlay commented: (Babe) Post #13986775
  4. 10
    Given: Tuesday at 11:59 PM
    cali2japan commented: (Eat) Post #13987284
  5. 10
    Given: Tuesday at 11:56 PM
    All_Day commented: (Eat) Post #13987284
  6. 10
    Given: Tuesday at 11:55 PM
    WedemBoyz commented: (Eat) Post #13987284

On multiple occasions...

@ItzTime
So youre telling me that your wife is going around negging anyone who negs her husband within seconds of him actually being negged, despite having not posted and rarely signing in at all since january? :jbhmm:

You even admitted to those other aliases being yours, so she's somehow signing on at the same time as your other alts to rep you? :jbhmm: how does she know when you get negged? does she just stop whatever she's doing to log onto a site she rarely uses to avenge her husband? How does she know who to neg on such short notice? :jbhmm:

how does the convo go? if yall are both home do you go "babe, i just got negged again, ima open up a few new tabs so you can sign into your account while i sign into my alts on the other tabs so we can teach this dude a lesson. Make sure you rep me too, ill use my other alts to rep myself and itll be like i never got negged in the first place:gladbron: :jawalrus: "

But this site doesnt mean that much to you

once again, either post the pic of yall or :camby: and not just a picture of her holding a sign either.

we're waiting :ufdup:

Last edited:

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
you have until 8:00 to get that broad to take a picture with you :ufdup:@ItzTime
GIve it up breh, the "spicy with class" gives it away, latinas being "spicy" is a running gag on thecoli, which you obviously knew of when you made that account and chose that picture. :mjlol:

@ItzTime
So your telling me that youre wife is going around negging anyone who negs her husband within seconds of him actually being negged, despite having not posted and rarely signing in at all since january? :jbhmm:

You even admitted to those other aliases being yours, so she's somehow signing on at the same time as your other alts to rep you? :jbhmm: how does she know when you get negged? does she just stop whatever she's doing to log onto a site she rarely uses to avenge her husband? How does she know who to neg on such short notice? :jbhmm:

how does the convo go? if yall are both home do you go "babe, i just got negged again, ima open up a few new tabs so you can sign into your account while i sign into my alts on the other tabs so we can teach this dude a lesson. Make sure you rep me too, ill use other my alts to rep myself and itll be like i never got negged in the first place:gladbron: :jawalrus: "

once again, either post the pic of yall or :camby: and not just a picture of her holding a sign either.

Last edited:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
@ItzTime

catch feelings over negs brehs
be a fakkit who masquerades as women on majority male forums brehs
have 12,000 posts and only 9000 daps brehs
Use the same location for your alts as you do for your main account, brehs

@ItzTime
kXyTBfZ.png
Get in here breh

Basically me and this kid were having a debate in the coliseum, dude caught feelings and wouldnt stop quoting me in the thread so I negged him and put him ignore. he was already in the red and obviously his feelings were hurt, because next thing I know I get negged 3 times in 2 minutes by 3 different accounts I had never seen post before :jbhmm:
AW9hI9u.png

@All_Day
@CrazedSoul
@Karlay

it was obviously him but I wasnt tripping until I read the usernames. The last one caught my eye, Lo and behold..
CpK4v9P.png

270 rep with only 50 posts, you nikkas man :beli:

this lame even matched the status with the fake picture he chose. "Spicy with class" :laff:

dude is an E-List poster but we cant let this become the norm around here can we? Not only is this dude masquerading as a female to solicit attention from the well meaning 6 cert having brehs of thecoli, but we still letting nikkas use alts to abuse the rep system just because theyre naturally annoying/shytty posters who cant stay out the red? :jbhmm: @Brooklynzson

this lame out here repping himself calling himself bae :dead:

:mjlol:

One **** was :camby: status, now we got diet @Sierra Mists running around as well? :why:

you can't even make this shyt up

cotdamn

some sick, disturbed people in this world

Nv5jRD2.gif

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG

@ItzTime
So youre telling me that your wife is going around negging anyone who negs her husband within seconds of him actually being negged, despite having not posted and rarely signing in at all since january? :jbhmm:

how does the convo go? if yall are both home do you go "babe, i just got negged again, ima open up a few new tabs so you can sign into your account while i sign into my alts on the other tabs so we can teach this dude a lesson. Make sure you rep me too, ill use my other alts to rep myself and itll be like i never got negged in the first place:gladbron: :jawalrus: "

it's over
yUp7uL3.gif