someone got exposed
fXhA1LW.png

and negged

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
shyt pathetic as fukk. Another nikka got caught usin some nikkas pic he found on tumblr :mjlol:

thats actually my wife and i showed pics of her holding coli signs with my name on it in another thread. But since u know more then i do, please elaborate some more on how thats some random tumblr girl

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
how did i get exposed again? everyone i negged knew about the alias. You just some idiot who made a whole thread about it like it means much to me on anyone on here.

:mjlol:

act like nikkas dont make alias every day B

this doesnt mean much to you, yet you have 12,000 posts, are making up fake wives for yourself, repping yourself, even calling yourself bae. nikkas don't do that everyday, b. Weirdo :scust:

@cook @Brooklynzson help this poor soul out, he obviously needs some time away from thecoli, for his own sake. :youngsabo:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
this doesnt mean much to you, yet you have 12,000 posts, are making up fake wives for yourself, repping yourself, even calling yourself bae. nikkas don't do that everyday, b. Weirdo :scust:

@cook @Brooklynzson help this poor soul out, he obviously needs some time away from thecoli, for his own sake. :youngsabo:

yup my wife is fake. Ill have her holding a note with a :umad: next to your name just so i can laugh at you being so furious of being negged u had to make a thread about it :mjlol:

Ronald McDonald

Daps
yup my wife is fake. Ill have her holding a note with a :umad: next to your name just so i can laugh at you being so furious of being negged u had to make a thread about it :mjlol:
:yeshrug: do it and ill take the L. You gotta be in the picture too holding a sign with your username though. Anyone can get some random broad to take a picture like that. :mjpls:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:yeshrug: do it and ill take the L. You gotta be in the picture too holding a sign with your username though. Anyone can get some random broad to take a picture like that. :mjpls:

the "random broad" is gonna be the same damn girl in the avi pic

:rudy:

if u cant tell its the same damn girl then get yo eyes check

ill even have her wear my Rodgers jersey just for the fukk of it.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
You people are all crazy.

The deepest it goes for me here are a dap or a quote.
Log off foreal guys.
Come for the occasional debate, videos of sexy superthick women, or joke thread/ funny story.
Don't make this your life though.

Quoted for emphasis. If u ever find yourself LEGIT mad at another poster or creating aliases its time to log off and go outside. I log off frequently for 3-4 days at a time for no reason. No posting or even lurking. Im merely a D-list poster so nobody notices:mjcry:

Ronald McDonald

Daps
the "random broad" is gonna be the same damn girl in the avi pic

:rudy:

if u cant tell its the same damn girl then get yo eyes check
doesnt matter breh. you still have to be in the picture though for 100% proof otherwise it dont mean shyt

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
thats actually my wife and i showed pics of her holding coli signs with my name on it in another thread. But since u know more then i do, please elaborate some more on how thats some random tumblr girl

I'm not talking bout u I'm talkin bout another poster and I said they were using another guys pic not a girl