Another Coli "breh" Caught pretending to be a Female SMH #Fridaynightfukkery

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
yup my wife is fake. Ill have her holding a note with a :umad: next to your name just so i can laugh at you being so furious of being negged u had to make a thread about it :mjlol:
you have over 5 aliases you use to neg people whenever you get negged, but im the furious one :mjlol:

Ronald McDonald

Daps
LOL why u want me in the damn picture for? wtf kind of gay shyt u on? :scust:
do it, or you cant prove shes youre wife. otherwise all you would have to do is message the broad telling her to take a pic holding a sign, and that aint good enough no more nikka. if you dont want to be in the pic you could take a pic of yall wearing yall wedding rings with your usernames next to it , or post the marriage certificate itself, or pictures from the wedding :dame:

seriously though, you aint getting off as easy as you think. :ufdup:

Last edited:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
do it, or you cant prove shes youre wife. otherwise all you would have to do is message the broad telling her to take a pic holding a sign. if you dont want to be in the pic you could take a pic of yall wearing yall wedding rings with your usernames, or the marriage certificate itself :dame: you aint getting off as easy as you think. :ufdup:

:what:

and im the weird one for making alias's?

:mjlol:

Breh, the girl in the avi is being debated as fake,not u trying to get a pic of me for whatever reasons :scust:

i dont swing that way breh. You trying too hard to get a pic of me :dahell:

Ronald McDonald

Daps
:what:

and im the weird one for making alias's?

:mjlol:

Breh, the girl in the avi is being debated as fake,not u trying to get a pic of me for whatever reasons :scust:

i dont swing that way breh. You trying too hard to get a pic of me :dahell:

Post the pic or :camby: and take your L with you. You got no problem posting pics of your wife, you should have no problem posting a picture of you with her.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
LMAO! u dont know shyt. Thats my wife and shes mexican living in Cali.

nikkas reaching for them daps i see

:duck: you already been exposed, so I'll wait on the pic of her holding a sign with your name

Like I said I'll wait :mjlol:

CpK4v9P.png

And you better hope shorty I know don't hit me back