Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
"Spicy Latina" Is Killing Me More Than "Eat Bae" :laff:

He Better Come Explain Himself

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
GIve it up breh, the "spicy with class" gives it away, latinas being "spicy" is a running gag on thecoli, which you obviously knew of when you made that account and chose that picture. :mjlol:

@ItzTime
So youre telling me that your wife is going around negging anyone who negs her husband within seconds of him actually being negged, despite having not posted and rarely signing in at all since january? :jbhmm:

You even admitted to those other aliases being yours, so she's somehow signing on at the same time as your other alts to rep you? :jbhmm: how does she know when you get negged? does she just stop whatever she's doing to log onto a site she rarely uses to avenge her husband? How does she know who to neg on such short notice? :jbhmm:

how does the convo go? if yall are both home do you go "babe, i just got negged again, ima open up a few new tabs so you can sign into your account while i sign into my alts on the other tabs so we can teach this dude a lesson. Make sure you rep me too, ill use my other alts to rep myself and itll be like i never got negged in the first place:gladbron: :jawalrus: "

But this site doesnt mean that much to you

once again, either post the pic of yall or :camby: and not just a picture of her holding a sign either.

we're waiting :ufdup:
:laff::laff::laff::laff:

concise

Veteran
Daps
So youre telling me that your wife is going around negging anyone who negs her husband within seconds of him actually being negged, despite having not posted and rarely signing in at all since january? :jbhmm:

You even admitted to those other aliases being yours, so she's somehow signing on at the same time as your other alts to rep you? :jbhmm: how does she know when you get negged? does she just stop whatever she's doing to log onto a site she rarely uses to avenge her husband? How does she know who to neg on such short notice? :jbhmm:

how does the convo go? if yall are both home do you go "babe, i just got negged again, ima open up a few new tabs so you can sign into your account while i sign into my alts on the other tabs so we can teach this dude a lesson. Make sure you rep me too, ill use my other alts to rep myself and itll be like i never got negged in the first place:gladbron: :jawalrus: "

:jbhmm:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
:umad:

must of negged u some time down the line :patrice:

think ill rep u this time
I never even heard of you till this thread but I been around since sohh and never seen someone so pathetic and then try to act like they don't take this site serious. you got some real issues.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I never even heard of you till this thread but I been around since sohh and never seen someone so pathetic and then try to act like they don't take this site serious. you got some real issues.

yup i got some real issues making 3 aliases to rep and neg people. Damn it, i need help :sadcam:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok... enough coli :wow:

giphy.gif

Cranston the gawd.

:pachaha: