Anonymous Returns With Message To Police 3rd UPDATE: They Release Names From Epstein’s Black Book!

Daps
Reppin
St louis
ground hog donny straight bunker biiiiiiiiiiitch!
9PoSUYl.gif

aWJuhef.gif

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Im gonna just fully spell it out because it seems no one here is gonna get there. Anonymous is CIA.
:gucci: nah cant be breh. after all they dropped on twitter, no way.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im gonna just fully spell it out because it seems no one here is gonna get there. Anonymous is CIA.

You may be right on some aspects because its an open group with no clear leader. Anonymous could be anyone from the kkk, cia, or noi

But mostly its people that have one clear agenda and that is to disrupt...as a software engineer im just going to leave it at that

Last edited:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Anonymous is CIA, was created by the CIA and has been under the control of the CIA since inception, anonymous has no agenda or purpose other than the role it was designed and cast to play., the role your seeing played out right now.
what do you think the end game is?

I can see them being CIA, and I can also see them being who they say they are.

I dont see how the CIA would benefit from going this route...if they wanted to release that Epstein stuff they could have handed that off to a politician or TMZ (or any media).

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Now we got the “Anonymous is the government” kooks in this motherfukker.

the government built a big ass case against a core faction of anonymous. When I say core I mean one of the most active and prominent. One of their leaders (using that word loosely) SABU turned government snitch and brought that group down. And arguably fractured the whole movement. There’s an entire history behind it.

you simple minded motherfukkers think for EVERYTHING you don’t understand is CIA.

Remind of the dumb ass ancient romans and Greeks that assigned good and evil Gods to everything they don’t understand.

The CIA is literally a god to some of you simpletons. :mjlol:

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anonymous is CIA, was created by the CIA and has been under the control of the CIA since inception, anonymous has no agenda or purpose other than the role it was designed and cast to play., the role your seeing played out right now.

Fam..naw..this part isnt true...the cia may or may not be a part of anonymous but they didnt create it..thats pure hearsay

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what do you think the end game is?

I can see them being CIA, and I can also see them being who they say they are.

I dont see how the CIA would benefit from going this route...if they wanted to release that Epstein stuff they could have handed that off to a politician or TMZ (or any media).

If your trying to give the impression that this is a revolution of the people why would TMZ and mainstream media release this stuff? Why would a politician? They are all, the media heads, complicit in these crimes also. They are destroying the entire system, every institution will be torn down and replaced, they will revamp the whole system because our system is evil and sick and corrupted, so that change cant come from somewhere within or tied to the system, it must appear to come from an external source with no ties at all and completely opposed to the system, hence anonymous.

I explained in a post further down in this thread why and where this is going.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now we got the “Anonymous is the government” kooks in this motherfukker.

the government built a big ass case against a core faction of anonymous. When I say core I mean one of the most active and prominent. One of their leaders (using that word loosely) SABU turned government snitch and brought that group down. And arguably fractured the whole movement. There’s an entire history behind it.

you simple minded motherfukkers think for EVERYTHING you don’t understand is CIA.

Remind of the dumb ass ancient romans and Greeks that assigned good and evil Gods to everything they don’t understand.

The CIA is literally a god to some of you simpletons. :mjlol:

1. So how is this case going?
2. Government snitch who was already government..
3. The only person who is defending the Alphabet boys is you...
4. Ancient Greeks and Romans got their Gods from Kemet assigned Good and Evil...what are you talking about.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fam..naw..this part isnt true...the cia may or may not be a part of anonymous but they didnt create it..thats pure hearsay

And how exactly do you know that? Because their wikipedia tells you their a group of unconnected hackers? Because thats who the media have always told us they are? Because thats who they say they are? How exactly do you know what is or isn't a heresy?

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
1. So how is this case going?
2. Government snitch who was already government..
3. The only person who is defending the Alphabet boys is you...
4. Ancient Greeks and Romans got their Gods from Kemet assigned Good and Evil...what are you talking about.
Whats the end game breh ? Some one world government shyt ? Seems like they want this shyt to crash and burn to me.