Anonymous Returns With Message To Police 3rd UPDATE: They Release Names From Epstein’s Black Book!

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Anon is just like Q Anon ...government funded. They present themselves as some righteous group with the intent to expose things but only do it after the event has started days, weeks, months in it sometimes. Their symbol of a mysterious person in a suit with the reef around it and color blue has been suspect for years.
Yep. Seems like these demons are on verge of going all out with things year.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would bet some type of higher up entity is backing them to help bring more chaos. To set up the stage where "order" is needed to be brought.

Like I stated.

Was hoping that poster or any other would continue to engage me so i could get there.

I remember watching this nazi film i think it was, cant remenber the name, where a group within the military started a coup, and soldiers went around quelling and arresting conspirators, until it dawned on them they had been manipulated, they weren't stopping a coup they were the coup.

All fhese names, the celebrities, the politicians, the trumps etc. They are not the power, they are pawns and any good chese player knows pawns will inevitably have to be sacrificed at the point strategy calls for it, they are being sacrificed. All this when people have already been manipulated onto the streets equals more chaos. If they then start to tell us that coronavirus is back and its pissed, more chaos and anything else they got for us. Choas cant last forever tho, after Choas everyone will want order, but not the same order of before, a new order.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I would bet some type of higher up entity is backing them to help bring more chaos. To set up the stage where "order" is needed to be brought.

Like I stated.
Logically Russia or China

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was hoping that poster or any other would continue to engage me so i could get there.

I remember watching this nazi film i think it was, cant remenber the name, where a group within the military started a coup, and soldiers went around quelling and arresting conspirators, until it dawned on them they had been manipulated, they weren't stopping a coup they were the coup.

All fhese names, the celebrities, the politicians, the trumps etc. They are not the power, they are pawns and any good chese player knows pawns will inevitably have to be sacrificed at the point strategy calls for it, they are being sacrificed. All this when people have already been manipulated onto the streets equals more chaos. If they then start to tell us that coronavirus is back and its pissed, more chaos and anything else they got for us. Choas cant last forever tho, after Choas everyone will want order, but not the same order of before, a new order.

The problem is alot of coli posters don't read actual documents, papers or listen to key players of geopolitical and cultural manipulation that all this was coming. These riots aren't organic, they are controlled and paid for. MSM makes the riots look as if the cops are overwhelmed, just like hospitals but it's all planned that way. People actually buy Trump being in a bunker. You really think the president will let his Intel out to the public about whereabouts unless it was planned?

Daps

:ohhh:

New World Order