Anonymous Returns With Message To Police 3rd UPDATE: They Release Names From Epstein’s Black Book!

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Now we got the “Anonymous is the government” kooks in this motherfukker.

the government built a big ass case against a core faction of anonymous. When I say core I mean one of the most active and prominent. One of their leaders (using that word loosely) SABU turned government snitch and brought that group down. And arguably fractured the whole movement. There’s an entire history behind it.

you simple minded motherfukkers think for EVERYTHING you don’t understand is CIA.

Remind of the dumb ass ancient romans and Greeks that assigned good and evil Gods to everything they don’t understand.

The CIA is literally a god to some of you simpletons. :mjlol:

I don't think the CIA is Anonymous but it's a realistic possibility they're heavily involved. :manny:

You calling people names for not believing something you have no definitive proof of or if you do won't provide.

Maybe you should be a little more open minded and explore ideas and conclusions that may not be immediately obvious to you.:yeshrug:

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not going to fully out myself but as i mentioned before im a software engineer..im experienced with certain things

Faces of Silicon Alley - Max Johnson | Pypestream
https://www.linkedin.com/in/max-johnson-697282b4

Thats me^^^

But like i said im just going to leave it at that

You insinuating being part of anonymous? So you can answer the questions i wanna know. so did you get to meet the masmed man in the videos at the annual anonymous get together? Your the best person to ask if theres a community password? You know whos in charge of manning the socials? Do annoymous vote on who and what they should target next?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You insinuating being part of anonymous? So you can answer the questions i wanna know. so did you get to meet the masmed man in the videos at the annual anonymous get together? Your the best person to ask if theres a community password? You know whos in charge of manning the socials? Do annoymous vote on who and what they should target next?

hes not insinuating hes anonymous.. hes saying hes dealt with them in the past and or studied them to be where he is at.. not sure how you arrived at the thought process that is what he is..

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hes not insinuating hes anonymous.. hes saying hes dealt with them in the past and or studied them to be where he is at.. not sure how you arrived at the thought process that is what he is..

I asked if he was, because hes vague explanation forsnt actually explain what the connection he is insibuating is, it could be anything including being part of anonymous.

@Cereal_Bowl_Assassin you liked his post but never answered the question? Are you insinuating your part of anonymous and if so refer to the other questions in the previous post

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
You have to crash the economy and unrest before the NWO starts...it's been addressed by many leaders.

quote-we-are-on-the-verge-of-a-global-transformation-all-we-need-is-the-right-major-crisis-david-rockefeller-60-48-96.jpg
Mfs not hearing you fam....

What is more oppressive than what black people have gone through for hundreds of years ?
:stopitslime:
A society where we have no chance at freedom. no matter how u slice it, we've come a long way from how it was just 60 years ago. all that shyt goes out the window if you "burn it down" new leaders take over and it wont be anyone like you or me. Ppl will want peace after chaos and the general public will give up their rights to attain that. our best bet as a country is to change what we have for the better, not tear it all down. In the moment mfs say they want anarchy, but they dont know what it really means

Last edited:

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I asked if he was, because hes vague explanation forsnt actually explain what the connection he is insibuating is, it could be anything including being part of anonymous.

@Cereal_Bowl_Assassin you liked his post but never answered the question? Are you insinuating your part of anonymous and if so refer to the other questions in the previous post

I respect you bro but i dont want to answer any detailed questions about the group

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison

Umoja

Veteran
Daps

Why are you trying to get this site put under surveillance :gucci: