Anonymous Returns With Message To Police 3rd UPDATE: They Release Names From Epstein’s Black Book!

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

This one right here. But a lot of y’all dead nikkas DON’T WANNA fukkING LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I said in a unrelated thread. This system is not broken. It is doing exactly what it was meant to do. Chew you up and spit out your mangled corpse. The machine needs to be destroyed.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Yes an non centralised group with apparently no leader, just anyone who wants to hack for the greater good.

That just makes me wanna ask a few more questions tho, like how does a non centralised group have a twitter account? Who runs the anonymous twitter account? Is there a community password? Who is it that posts the videos, and previously the Four chan threads calling for their attacks mobilising all the teens and middle aged men living at home to join in the cyber attacks? Whos the one behind the mask in the videos? Who's recording the video? Where are they recording the video? Why is it the only people picked up by feds because of anonymous attacks are the same earlier mentioned people hacking from their parents home they haven't left yet, and not the faces behind the mask in the video or its original poster or the owners of whatever devices are logging into the anonymous twitter account? And then once those questions come to mind and i then think to ask, is anonymous really a non centralised group with no person or persons actively guiding their direction? And do anonymous actually do infact have a leader, but its just these fools who want to play mr.robot, save the world, and probably brag to everyone they know about how they hack and are 'in' anonymous (probably try use it to get p*ssy) are all too stupid to realise it?
I would bet some type of higher up entity is backing them to help bring more chaos. To set up the stage where "order" is needed to be brought.

Like I stated.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would bet some type of higher up entity is backing them to help bring more chaos. To set up the stage where "order" is needed to be brought.

Like I stated.

Anon is just like Q Anon ...government funded. They present themselves as some righteous group with the intent to expose things but only do it after the event has started days, weeks, months in it sometimes. Their symbol of a mysterious person in a suit with the reef around it and color blue has been suspect for years.