Anonymous Returns With Message To Police 3rd UPDATE: They Release Names From Epstein’s Black Book!

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Damn the 5th of November coming early this year

rBVaI1kmUw6AK76sAAZ66yERxUM367.jpg

Umoja

Veteran
Daps

This one right here. But a lot of y’all dead nikkas DON’T WANNA fukkING LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right.

It is easy to blame Trump, but he is the end product of a corrupt and racist system.

His rallies were not empty and he is supported by people in a position of power because he furthers their agenda.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
the jack ryan propaganda makes me think that hollywood is a wing of the govt and actors are agents

and some musicians are agents to a degree. Tekashi is an obvious one

It's always been that way. I can find some (reputable) sources for you if you want.

interface? Twitter been down for me
Did anybody else notice that Twitter was down Saturday morning around 1-2 am? Im not on sm, but my mother was complaining. :mjlol:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
where are u seeing this lol. I can’t find shyt online and twitter wont load for some reason.

I saw it mentioned on a few Twitter comments. If I can wade through some of them, I’ll try to post them lol

I’m still :ohhh: that these nikkas even broke into the Vatican’s cyberspace

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
the jack ryan propaganda makes me think that hollywood is a wing of the govt and actors are agents

and some musicians are agents to a degree. Tekashi is an obvious one

You’d be surprised how tight the Pentagon and Hollywood are with each other.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
It's always been that way. I can find some (reputable) sources for you if you want.

Did anybody else notice that Twitter was down Saturday morning around 1-2 am? Im not on sm, but my mother was complaining. :mjlol:

You’d be surprised how tight the Pentagon and Hollywood are with each other.

I'll take the info. I remember watching a doc on YouTube but can't remember the name.