Anonymous Returns With Message To Police 3rd UPDATE: They Release Names From Epstein’s Black Book!

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Hold up.....the docs are saying Trump settled a lawsuit for child rape? :ohhh:

:snoop: :scust: It seems that way.

If these were closed settlements which usually are tight lipped, somebody opened up the lockboxes right??

Damn. If true, so sick.

American people loose no matter which wing you choose

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The CIA doing ops under the Anonymous banner does not equal the two being the same. If you sit back and take that fact in, you will realize that it is beneficial to both.

Anonymous is CIA, was created by the CIA and has been under the control of the CIA since inception, anonymous has no agenda or purpose other than the role it was designed and cast to play., the role your seeing played out right now.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
For the people wondering why the celebrities never speak out “for the people” or speak on controversial issues or issues representative of black causes - now you see why. They’re being controlled, Too much would come exposed out of their closet bc they have something on each of them. They are quiet asf.

Yeah, and although they did EVERYTHING that Epstein wanted them to do, they still gonna get exposed anyway :manny: .

Trump must be shytting his pants right now :russ:

Come to think of it, he may never come out of the bunker.....alive :lupe:

He gonna commit suicide.

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
There was an ex-head CIA agent interview YouTube who used to talk about this stuff with powerpoints and all.
If I remember correctly he said the CIA acted as pimps and dealers and handlers for senators, celebrities, leaders, even presidents.
They feed the addictions of these people and only want people in power with dark pasts they can use against them.

But they supply any sick thing these people want. Children, women, men, animals, drugs. Anything. And then they film them in compromising situations with the sick shyt they like. From there if these celebrities, politicians, leaders don’t give them what they want, they threaten to expose them, or cut them off or even kill them.

Conspiracy theories can be fun to think about but I never really put that much stock in them but a lot of exposals starting to ring true. I think he also mentioned they could fabricate shyt and frame u too. Spooky shyt.

Ted Gunderson?

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
There was an ex-head CIA agent interview YouTube who used to talk about this stuff with powerpoints and all.
If I remember correctly he said the CIA acted as pimps and dealers and handlers for senators, celebrities, leaders, even presidents.
They feed the addictions of these people and only want people in power with dark pasts they can use against them.

But they supply any sick thing these people want. Children, women, men, animals, drugs. Anything. And then they film them in compromising situations with the sick shyt they like. From there if these celebrities, politicians, leaders don’t give them what they want, they threaten to expose them, or cut them off or even kill them.

Conspiracy theories can be fun to think about but I never really put that much stock in them but a lot of exposals starting to ring true. I think he also mentioned they could fabricate shyt and frame u too. Spooky shyt.
I’m pretty sure I heard that and seen other shyt in regards to similar things being done in Hollywood. Almost in a forced way just so they have control over you.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Soooooo, is this all bs?

The 'Black book' stuff is. Heidi Fleiss LITERALLY had a Black Book with clients names and even notes about them and prostitution.

Epstein had a contact/address book. Of course some of those names were involved in dirty shyt with him but not all.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

the jack ryan propaganda makes me think that hollywood is a wing of the govt and actors are agents

and some musicians are agents to a degree. Tekashi is an obvious one

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
clmdCZJ.jpg
:scust: