ANNIHILATION (Official Thread)(on UK Netflix now)

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Not my bag, visuals were cool and it had some tense scenes but the pacing was a struggle. There were no real likeable characters or actors even aside from jennifer jason lee and janes a virgin chica.

I remember when that HBO special show me a hero aired and everyone swore Isaac had next. Its amazing what can happen when you you are such a poor chooser of scripts. Dude has no juice now. Next pacino? :mjlol:He'll be lucky if hes the next anthony lapaglia.

Ps did they really need to throw in the plot point where shes sleeping with the black (and then the roles are reversed for female empowerment purposes ) and hes made the bytch for her to throw him out after hes serviced her.:martin:

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Can someone explain the last 20 minutes of this movie to me, please? I just finished watching it and I dunno WTF happened :skip:

Long story short Lena in the lab being interviewed was an unreliable narrator and that's not actually her, it's the alien disguised as her. Just like her husband was just a copy.

At least that's what I got out of it.:manny:

Fred.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Long story short Lena in the lab being interviewed was an unreliable narrator and that's not actually her, it's the alien disguised as her. Just like her husband was just a copy.

Fred.

That’s kind of the conclusion I was drawing to but the scene in the hole and that whole interpretive dance scene has thrown me right off.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

Fred.
Yeah that's how I felt. I took it as a more straightforward horror flick.

I've thought about the other theories but to me those are kind of silly and wack.