Anne Rice’s Interview with A Vampire on AMC

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
shyt making me want to read the books. Especially since it seems non of the gay is that present or present at all.
Armand is a zealot who follows the vampire laws religiously. While he was definitely in love with Louis at the time, his faith in their relationship wasn't as strong as his faith in the vampire laws and his coven. He chose "his family" over his lover basically. That's why he warned Santiago aka little dikk Francis and a few others in the coven to leave the theater before Louis burned it down.
Why the talamascas or w/e not mad at Arman for allowing Louie to kill his coven? I guess he can skate by on "i didnt know what he would do", but still he knew something was up.

When daniel revealed that shyt to louie. :wow: I've watched that scene like 4x now
RrKGCZv.gif
uuWYVxO.gif

on7Tm7v.gif

Every character in this show is like perfectly casted. I didnt think Armand was that interesting at first, but damn.

Ay yall. maybe LeStat aint that bad. Was listening to a pod and they pointed out that Louie going to NO to see LeStat after he learns of what Armand did was the first time that we the audience saw LeStat for ourselves. Every other time before this has been Louie's memory of lestat. As we saw, his memory isnt reliable. Especially with Armand fukking with it. So that means the lying Lestat did during the play couldve just been the script from Armand.

When Lestat was like "you cant kill me, i have the blood of akshana" I was like who the hell is that :dahell:
I googled it and that was a queen of the damned(rip aliayah) reference :ohhh:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
shyt making me want to read the books. Especially since it seems non of the gay is that present or present at all.

Why the talamascas or w/e not mad at Arman for allowing Louie to kill his coven? I guess he can skate by on "i didnt know what he would do", but still he knew something was up.

When daniel revealed that shyt to louie. :wow: I've watched that scene like 4x now
RrKGCZv.gif
uuWYVxO.gif

on7Tm7v.gif

Every character in this show is like perfectly casted. I didnt think Armand was that interesting at first, but damn.

Ay yall. maybe LeStat aint that bad. Was listening to a pod and they pointed out that Louie going to NO to see LeStat after he learns of what Armand did was the first time that we the audience saw LeStat for ourselves. Every other time before this has been Louie's memory of lestat. As we saw, his memory isnt reliable. Especially with Armand fukking with it. So that means the lying Lestat did during the play couldve just been the script from Armand.

When Lestat was like "you cant kill me, i have the blood of akshana" I was like who the hell is that :dahell:
I googled it and that was a queen of the damned(rip aliayah) reference :ohhh:
The Talamasca are like the Men In Black but they monitor paranormal activity instead of alien activity. They are mostly made up of psychic detectives, ghostbusters and other humans who are aware of supernatural forces like Vampires, Werewolves, Witches, Poltergeist, Demons and Angels. They monitor but they only intervene if humans are in danger. That's why they were helping Daniel but did not intervene in the Louis, Lestat, Claudia and The Paris coven schism.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
The Talamasca are like the Men In Black but they monitor paranormal activity instead of alien activity. They are mostly made up of psychic detectives, ghostbusters and other humans who are aware of supernatural forces like Vampires, Werewolves, Witches, Poltergeist, Demons and Angels. They monitor but they only intervene if humans are in danger. That's why they were helping Daniel but did not intervene in the Louis, Lestat, Claudia and The Paris coven schism.
Ok, I see where I fukked up. I thought the talamasca was a high order vampire thing. So I thought they were the ones helping Daniel uncover the truth and the ones threatening Louie at the end. The ones threatening Louie are other vampires who just learned the truth with that book. With that being said, those vampires should be side eyeing Armand as well.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Ok, I see where I fukked up. I thought the talamasca was a high order vampire thing. So I thought they were the ones helping Daniel uncover the truth and the ones threatening Louie at the end. The ones threatening Louie are other vampires who just learned the truth with that book. With that being said, those vampires should be side eyeing Armand as well.
That's probably why Armand attacked Daniel and turned him into a vampire. Armand sees being a vampire as a curse. That's why he hasn't created any fledglings of his own until Daniel. He thought he was cursing Daniel for revealing his hypocrisy and for breaking up his happy home built on lies. Those Vampires threatening to kill Louis are most likely threatening Armand and Daniel too. Wait until Lestat gets his record deal and becomes a Rockstar.....they gonna be really pissed

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
This is one of the best show I've ever seen, some of this acting is fukking incredible. I thought Lestat was really a French creh:dahell:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
They bout to cast a beautiful black queen as Akasha :wow:
I imagine this show doesnt get the love/audience it deserves because of the gay stuff but mainly because of the black ppl/ diverse representation in it. I say mainly because of the black ppl because if this was about two gay white dudes I believe you would see the deadlines/varieties of the worlds shouting this show's praises about being a must watch. If I missed the trades championing this show, my bad :hubie:
She's the first and mother of all Vampires. She'll eat on Vampires and Humans like they are one and the same
Question about Akasha and about the scene where Louie/Armand doesnt kill LeStat because he mentions having her blood. Did they not kill him because LeStat having her blood makes him near unkillable? Because it would upset her? Or because it's like some super sacred law, even more followed than not killing a vampire. Because Armand was cool with killing Lestat before he mentioned that.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
This is one of the best show I've ever seen, some of this acting is fukking incredible. I thought Lestat was really a French creh:dahell:

Yeah dude is Australian lmao. Killing it.

It's like trueblood with Jason stackhouse's actor. Jason is a country ass whiteboy from new orleans, heavy country accent. I first heard the actor(austrailian) in the interview was was like "Why this dude sound like crocodile dundee :dahell: "