Anne Rice’s Interview with A Vampire on AMC

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
It didn't make any sense because Armand is a lying bytch. Louie is an emotionally manipulative bytch and Lestat is an abusive bytch. I'm sick of all three of them. Daniel is the only person I like at this point. He be calling their bullshyt out.
Louie is manipulative but dikk really make him put the blinders up. He really thought he had the upper hand on a 500 year old vampire that done seen everything.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Louie told the entire vampire population on earth "you feeling froggy? Then leap:manny:" I know that's fukking right Louie. I can't wait for season 3. So Lestat would have saved Claudia too but he ran out of energy. Armand is a lying bytch but I'm glad he turned Daniel into a vampire. Daniel is my favorite character

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I need to binge watch now that the season is complete @Rhapture why Armand wanted to kill Louis as well? I missed that part...was it b/c he wanted his coven back?
Armand is a zealot who follows the vampire laws religiously. While he was definitely in love with Louis at the time, his faith in their relationship wasn't as strong as his faith in the vampire laws and his coven. He chose "his family" over his lover basically. That's why he warned Santiago aka little dikk Francis and a few others in the coven to leave the theater before Louis burned it down.