Anne Rice’s Interview with A Vampire on AMC

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Aside from the gay shyt? The center of the show is toxic gay romance brehs. Y'all are so funny.

:mjlol:
When I say "aside from the gay shyt" I mean the explicit ass showing and all that. Idc about it having gay romance in it. There's a difference.
Also, for those that watched the movie, they know the gay shyt wasnt really heavy in it. This show touches on all those story beats, just goes overboard on the gay shyt for no reason.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crackas are so insufferable. Everything is about race with them.

The original movie had black vampires but, the reboot can't?

Is it better than the original? No. Do I still want to watch? Yes.

Just enjoy the shyt and STFU.

I misspoke.

It's better than the movie.

If you can get past the gay shyt, it's piff.

They did all that crying about black actors being cast and now the movie seems a bit weak in comparison.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Claudia went out like a fukking G!!!! DEFIANT UNTIL THE END.
200w-1

I hope she does come as a ghost and haunt Louie and Lestat. She did it in the book so I hope she does it in the show. Those two miserable bytches brought this girl into their toxic as fukk relationship and failed her. I don't believe Louies version of what happened or Lestats version of what happened. Armand is a lying bytch too! Daniel needs to find those missing pages from Claudia's diaries that Armand and Louie ripped out. I believe the truth is in there.

They did my girl so dirty but she stole the entire show.

tumblr-ed275d51bcef0dfe55dae43240111e3c-53746bbb-540

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Yea, claudia did a great job. When the first ep said she had been recast, I was a bit hesitate. Claudia from S1 was great casting. This new girl picks up that ball and runs with it though. It kinda sucked seeing her be so happy, especially with the dressmaker and then remember how shyt ended in the movie and knowing it would end the same here, tragedy for them. :francis:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Claudia went out like a fukking G!!!! DEFIANT UNTIL THE END.
200w-1

I hope she does come as a ghost and haunt Louie and Lestat. She did it in the book so I hope she does it in the show. Those two miserable bytches brought this girl into their toxic as fukk relationship and failed her. I don't believe Louies version of what happened or Lestats version of what happened. Armand is a lying bytch too! Daniel needs to find those missing pages from Claudia's diaries that Armand and Louie ripped out. I believe the truth is in there.

They did my girl so dirty but she stole the entire show.

tumblr-ed275d51bcef0dfe55dae43240111e3c-53746bbb-540

I was worried that she was gonna do a bad job because I really liked the first actress but she nailed it :ehh: MAGA ass French vampires. Lestat was alive and well but they still wanted to kill my baby Claudia.

SMH at Armand saying he had no power to stop it as a 500 year old vampire with every gift you could have :mjlol:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I was worried that she was gonna do a bad job because I really liked the first actress but she nailed it :ehh: MAGA ass French vampires. Lestat was alive and well but they still wanted to kill my baby Claudia.

SMH at Armand saying he had no power to stop it as a 500 year old vampire with every gift you could have :mjlol:
It didn't make any sense because Armand is a lying bytch. Louie is an emotionally manipulative bytch and Lestat is an abusive bytch. I'm sick of all three of them. Daniel is the only person I like at this point. He be calling their bullshyt out.