Ann Coulter is trash...BUT she BURIED TYTs Anna Kasparian on immigration hurting the black community

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
THIS. We cannot remove her comments from their CONTEXT (who she is, what she stands for)

why not?

you're essentially throwing the baby out with the bath water. a lot of liberals and people on the left tend to dismiss the points ann was making because she's a racist and a lot of people who make that argument are but the argument and points are still valid.

illegal immigrants hurt black employment numbers thus their economic standing and power.

leftists are so pressed about defending their position in the U.S when they don't defend black americans position in the U.S and the oppression they face systemically.

illegal immigrants, specifically mexicans are pawns in the system of white supremacy and being exploited but they'll assimilate into it to get ahead and get on whites side if it means securing their position over black americans in the hierarchy of race just like italians, greeks and those who were the mexicans of the 1900s.. they all weren't considered white ar some point and assimilated into whiteness and we're afforded the privileges of white supremacy and perpetuate it

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
You have alt-Reich, xenophobic, anti-immigrant, anti-Islamic leanings so this isn't a surprise that you have a hard-on for her.

:ld:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, she really needs to get called out for that bullshyt. The funny thing is, she instantly snapped back and remembered what her political affiliation was when it was about the police, but Ann had her so tied up in the ropes, the inner :mjpls:came out with that bootstraps comment.
Right. This is how Ann C. got her. Had her out there revealing her true nature.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
a lot of liberals and people on the left tend to dismiss the points ann was making because she's a racist and a lot of people who make that argument are but the argument and points are still valid

Well...yeah, because if you're a racist then fukk you and fukk your opinion and fukk you as a person.

:yeshrug:

Lol @ "well she's a racist, but..."

Nah bytch, if your a racist then fukk the baby and the bath water. You're my enemy.

It's easy to casually overlook her/their racism if you're not the victim of their racist behavior and mindset.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Well...yeah, because if you're a racist then fukk you and fukk your opinion and fukk you as a person.

Nah bytch, if your a racist then fukk the baby and the bath water. You're my enemy.

It's easy to casually overlook her/their racism if you're not the victim of their racist behavior and mindset.

im not over looking her racism. like i said fukk her but her argument about illegal immigration hurting the black community is valid. if the argument and points came from someone else who you respect would you still throw out the points she's making? doubt it.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave

Facts

It could be the leader of KKK saying the exact same shyt and Napoleon would be in here saying,"look at the Messege,not the messenger"

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
These cats demand for people to accommodate their culture and learn their language even though they came to OUR country. Why isn't there a big push for Americans to learn Chinese, Arabic or Farsi or Hindi? Because them groups keep that shyt in their communities. And most of them end up assimilating after a generation or so. I'm not learning shyt. Like Ann said, we didn't come to your culture. You came to ours. But we're supposed to learn your language :childplease: This is one issue blacks and whites can agree on because like it or not, we share a common culture as Americans and I don't want to see it turn into Mexico. We can always fight with whites later.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Because we smart enough to not fall for the bannana in the tail pipe...:scust:
Please note, NoChill, Thomas and some others are the same c00n negros who go out there was to avoid talking about white supremacy when the topic is directly referencing Blacks. Don't let these c00ns speak on Black issues. They are worse than bedbucks, in fact, many of them are bedbucks.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You have alt-Reich, xenophobic, anti-immigrant, anti-Islamic leanings so this isn't a surprise that you have a hard-on for her.

:ld:
I'm not xenophobic.

I'm not anti immigrant either. Illegal aliens are not immigrants.

And why should I be head of heels about islam?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Facts

It could be the leader of KKK saying the exact same shyt and Napoleon would be in here saying,"look at the Messege,not the messenger"
I can agree with the leader of the KKK on one or two issues. Maybe we are both Braves fans, he thinks this player is the best on the team, I agree. The message and not the messenger.

Don't be an assclown. All of you fukks need to either leave or give the Black community everything you fukking stole

There is no room for negotiation. You fakkits, pay up.