Ann Coulter is trash...BUT she BURIED TYTs Anna Kasparian on immigration hurting the black community

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
KD doesn't get paid to interact with the public, he gets paid to put a rubber ball in a metal hoop.

You, on the other hand worked with people who literally didn't exist in the eyes of the government and coopted the theft of black labor opportunities.
:skip: Nap trying to make a black militant argument.

:skip: nap thinks he has me on the ropes.

:demonic:Nap thinks I forgot him saying he only feels the way he does about illegal immigrants is so democrats can get cac voters.

:rudy: be mad at the employers hiring illegal immigrants and encroaching upon the opportunities of legal citizens.

:cape: for racist cacs willingly choosing not to hire AA and instead hiring Pablo with fake papers.

:mindblown:@encouraging black men to fight over jobs that don't pay a living wage.

:mjpls:do you think black men don't deserve well paying jobs and should be content fighting for scraps at the bottom?

:mjpls: or maybe you are suggesting that's all we're capable of.

:ufdup:stick to Russia kid.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Lastly, in most countries, you have to have some sort of valued skill to move there. Canada. UK. Germany. Japan. You can't just be a fry cook, your application would get thrown in the trash. You have to have something to offer that's not readily available in their country's pool of employees. You're a doctor, skilled IT worker, finance, engineer, etc. You don't let 11 million undocumented people into your country with no skill sets.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I'm talking about MY family,my direct lineage, and how you think I need to pay up to anyone
fukk your family b. Pay up. What you benefit from now was the past of Black labor. You can deal with cacs how you like, but in the meantime, pay up. Pay up as a collective and then you can tell us about your families dealings with white supremacy

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
You condone illegals though.

Don't pull this :ufdup:

You've drawn your stance :umad:
That's exactly why, they don't affect me, fukk I look like working some job next to a guy that dont speak English?:russ:
They can have that job, if that's my case, I fukked up in life somewhere and I need to go back to the drawing board,thats hustling backwards

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:skip: Nap trying to make a black militant argument.

:skip: nap thinks he has me on the ropes.

:demonic:Nap thinks I forgot him saying he only feels the way he does about illegal immigrants is so democrats can get cac voters.

:rudy: be mad at the employers hiring illegal immigrants and encroaching upon the opportunities of legal citizens.

:cape: for racist cacs willingly choosing not to hire AA and instead hiring Pablo with fake papers.

:mindblown:@encouraging black men to fight over jobs that don't pay a living wage.

:mjpls:do you think black men don't deserve well paying jobs and should be content fighting for scraps at the bottom?

:mjpls: or maybe you are suggesting that's all we're capable of.

:ufdup:stick to Russia kid.
supply and demand.

illegals shouldn't be here

and people who employ them should face criminal charges

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
You think illegals only affect blacks?you don't think they affect the millions of Mexican Americans?:patrice:

that's not what we're talking about. we're taking about the affects on black americans

and in plenty of states with a huge mexican american population, those legal mexicans would still get hired over a black american because of the racial hierarchy that exists

which goes like this

white
asian
hispanic
illegal hispanic
arab (could be interchangeable with hispanic /illegal hispanic but lower because a lot are muslim and this country hates islam)
black

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

LoStranger

Banned
Daps
Same cats that complain in HL about rich politicians, Wall Street and the rest country's elite not caring about the middle class....the moment they get a job that pays above $20.00 an hour, they themselves get real :mjpls: towards people who made mistakes in life and have to work shytty jobs. It's a funny dynamic.

Today they're dishwashers and fry cooks. Tomorrow it's a sea of h1b visas taking all your IT jobs and 2nd generation children of illegal immigrants taking your kid's jobs and forcing them to learn Spanish.

Yup tell em, unfortunately most nikkas lack foresight this is the one insult against our people that I agree with the white supremacists on......

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
that's not what we're talking about. we're taking about the affects on black americans

and in plenty of states with a huge mexican american population, those legal mexicans would still get hired over a black american because of the racial hierarchy that exists

which goes like this

white
asian
hispanic
illegal hispanic
arab (could be interchangeable with hispanic /illegal hispanic but lower because a lot are muslim and this country hates islam)
black
Seems odd to be hating on the immigrant when the clear issue is racism and lack of protection for workers.