Ann Coulter is trash...BUT she BURIED TYTs Anna Kasparian on immigration hurting the black community

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
What kind of jobs are Blacks and illegals competing for anyway?

The jobs that were there for you to work at as a kid and the jobs less fortunate people have to depend on for income as adults. I know it's hard to be compassionate since they're the nikkas you look down on now that you made it :sas2::mjpls:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The jobs that were there for you to work at as a kid and the jobs less fortunate people have to depend on for income as adults. I know it's hard to be compassionate since they're the nikkas you look down on now that you made it :sas2::mjpls:
:wow:

@Call Me James actually made this same argument about how blacks should just aspire to better jobs and then it came out he used to work with illegals in kitchens when he was younger :dead:

Dude literally didn't realize illegals were encroaching on HIS job opportunities :mindblown:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I can agree with the leader of the KKK on one or two issues. Maybe we are both Braves fans, he thinks this player is the best on the team, I agree. The message and not the messenger.

Don't be an assclown. All of you fukks need to either leave or give the Black community everything you fukking stole

There is no room for negotiation. You fakkits, pay up.
My moms family been in CA for hundreds of years,pretty sure they were here when it was still Part of Mexico, suck my dikk :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
im not over looking her racism. like i said fukk her but her argument about illegal immigration hurting the black community is valid. if the argument and points came from someone else who you respect would you still throw out the points she's making? doubt it.
You can tell we're making them scared because we're Asking them to get to the core of the argument here.

Obama himself was called the DEPORTER IN CHIEF and hated by illegal immigrant activists.

Trump himself is just reckless and encourages police unaccountability and abuse.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I hate the Turk reports. This is why I don't fukk with liberals opinions at all. Them and conservatives are both white supremacists

i wouldn't go that far but liberals in terms of the immigration topic are lending a hand in terms of pushing them into assimilating into white supremacy and whiteness

all non black illegal immigrants being shytted on will eventually assimilate and be accepted into "whiteness" just like what happened with greeks and italians. even the chinese were hated but they're looked at now as hard working + smart. all these groups when it comes down to it rather be a notch up in the race hierarchy over black americans and assimilate into that hierarchy as long as it benefits them, something black americans never will be afforded the privilege to do.

when you hear the left argue in favor of illegal immigrants they'll always mention how hard of workers they are and what they really mean is that they'd rather illegal immigrants here doing the work than not because "others" code word for black people won't do it.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

@Call Me James actually made this same argument about how blacks should just aspire to better jobs and then it came out he used to work with illegals in kitchens when he was younger :dead:

Dude literally didn't realize illegals were encroaching on HIS job opportunities :mindblown:
Summer jobs to by fresh gear....:hula:how I provide for myself and my family through a career

That restaurant shyt isn't even on my resume.

Get your money up. Be talented. Work in places that require talent and skills. Not some bushable job where you're replaced by a guy who can't speak English.

Imagine telling KD he has to worry about illegal immigrants taking his job because they're cheaper. :mjgrin:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Summer jobs to by fresh gear....:hula:how I provide for myself and my family through a career

That restaurant shyt isn't even on my resume.

Get your money up. Be talented. Work in places that require talent and skills. Not some bushable job where you're replaced by a guy who can't speak English.

Imagine telling KD he has to worry about illegal immigrants taking his job because they're cheaper. :mjgrin:
KD doesn't get paid to interact with the public, he gets paid to put a rubber ball in a metal hoop.

You, on the other hand worked with people who literally didn't exist in the eyes of the government and coopted the theft of black labor opportunities.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment

Same cats that complain in HL about rich politicians, Wall Street and the rest country's elite not caring about the middle class....the moment they get a job that pays above $20.00 an hour, they themselves get real :mjpls: towards people who made mistakes in life and have to work shytty jobs. It's a funny dynamic.

Today they're dishwashers and fry cooks. Tomorrow it's a sea of h1b visas taking all your IT jobs and 2nd generation children of illegal immigrants taking your kid's jobs and forcing them to learn Spanish.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
How the fukk can your people be here longer if my family was here when it still used to be Mexico,before the U.S. brought In slaves :laff: dumb bytch​
Stupid Mexicac, California was not even Mexico till around 1580-1600s and it was a Black settlement before then. You stupid fukking Mexicac.

Some of the tales of Amazons describe them as having dark skin. In Africa, King Musa I of Mali was protected by black female royal guards on his famous and influential hajj to Mecca in 1332.[26] Johann Schiltberger wrote in 1440 about a group of non-Caucasian Tatar Amazons, Mongol giantesses led by a vengeful princess.[27] Columbus returned to Spain with the story of an island in the Lesser Antilles called "Matinino" (perhaps modern Martinique[28]) that was inhabited only by women, a tale told to him by many of the natives of the West Indies. Columbus did not call the Matinino women "Amazons", but the comparison was drawn by his contemporaries.[29]

When encountering natives in the New World, Spanish explorers were occasionally told of a tribe composed entirely of women. One such tale was related to Cortés about a group of Amazons supposedly living in a province called Ciguatán. Juan de Grijalva was told of Amazons during his 1518 expedition through the Tabasco region of Mexico. Nuño de Guzmán followed tales of a nation of women who lived in riches on or near the sea, women with whiter skin who were accounted goddesses by the natives. He described how they used bows and arrows, and lived in many towns.[30] Polk characterized Guzmán as driven by lust for sex and riches—his greed and sadism were well

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
KD doesn't get paid to interact with the public, he gets paid to put a rubber ball in a metal hoop.

You, on the other hand worked with people who literally didn't exist in the eyes of the government and coopted the theft of black labor opportunities.
You think illegals only affect blacks?you don't think they affect the millions of Mexican Americans?:patrice: