Ann Coulter is trash...BUT she BURIED TYTs Anna Kasparian on immigration hurting the black community

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
@NoChill Jones did this actually happen?
:mjlol:

Yeah, smoker for 20 something years, fukking lung collapsed out the blue. The only reason that dumb fukk knows is I made a thread warning current smokers about the possible effects of smoking. Anyways big fukking whoop, I had a lung collapse from partaking in a habit that over 20 million Americans do daily...... guess that makes me too stupid to weigh in on social commentary and upward mobility for black people......:mjlol:.......the fukking stupidity of some the people on this site cuzz. ....

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, smoker for 20 something years, fukking lung collapsed out the blue. The only reason that dumb fukk knows is I made a thread warning current smokers about the possible effects of smoking. Anyways big fukking whoop, I had a lung collapse from partaking in a habit that over 20 million Americans do daily...... guess that makes me too stupid to weigh in on social commentary and upward mobility for black people......:mjlol:.......the fukking stupidity of some the people on this site cuzz. ....

Damn that's fukked up fam. Homie tried to make it sound like a joke.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Damn that's fukked up fam. Homie tried to make it sound like a joke.

shyt I'm good now fam. They had to cut on me, 3 incisions in my side and like 8 weeks of healing time. But Im 5 months smoke free today my dude.......no tobacco, no refer.......an occasional pain pill here or there......but shyt.......compared to my old habits...that's nothing.......:blessed:.......I'm blessed king....

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nobody is blind to the issue. But most of us see this as an opportunity for change, and pessimist are ready to sell us down the river. Its like breh which one are you going to cry about. You want change, then you have the opportunity for change and you still complain and cry about that. Like give me a break already. I hate blacks that want to take ownership of struggle like that is all our race has ever known. When Africa is full of black excellence and rich countries and governments. At some point the black American needs to stop believing that we are derelicts. This is our country as much as anybody else's. Our major issues has been we are out numbered and white supremacy has had us under the gun. But here is a possible out. We need to get right as stop with this whoa is us attitude.
what are you even saying right now?

I pointed out the single argument a detestable conservative made and YOU are the one making the argument akin to throwing the baby out with the bath water...

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
what are you even saying right now?

I pointed out the single argument a detestable conservative made and YOU are the one making the argument akin to throwing the baby out with the bath water...

I pointed out the ridiculousness for any black person to side with a known racist just because they happen to argue a point that matches your own racist biased views. You cat's have go to do better. If and your children ain't leaving this bytch in the next decade. Then stop harping on fairy tales and get with reality.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I pointed out the ridiculousness for any black person to side with a known racist just because they happen to argue a point that matches your own racist biased views. You cat's have go to do better. If and your children ain't leaving this bytch in the next decade. Then stop harping on fairy tales and get with reality.
If siding with a racist like Ann Coulter hurts so bad, why did she make more sense than Ana Kasparian?

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
If siding with a racist like Ann Coulter hurts so bad, why did she make more sense than Ana Kasparian?
Its called playing the Devils Advocate. Its a strategy FOX News has learned masterfully. She basically threw blacks a bone.........while at the same time using bias to cause more dissension and more separation. And who ultimately wins if more Hispanics are deported......think about breh

tenor.gif

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Yes it would be smart to insist your kids to learn the language...as it would benefit them to learn a language that will surely be prevalent in the next 20 years as a strong dominant secondary language, And no not all Hispanics are racist towards blacks, just like all Blacks are not racist towards them.....:usure:.........rather you like it or not Latinos are taking over this bytch. Now you keep acting like some scorned bytch. Or you can embrace and or accept the change. I mean dude we should be mending these relationships where we can. We can't be friends with everyone. But the ones we can which there is a STRONG majority where we can, we should.....why? Because you don't shoot a hole in your boat then bytch about the boat drowning.......:yeshrug:
Like I said no point in arguing with somebody who isn't in touch with reality.

A cac is way more likely to give a black an opportunity than a Hispanic. This is plain to see in places like Texas and California.

You basically saying welcome our new Mexican overlords, now we're gonna be under whites,Asians and Hispanics? What type of bum shyt is that?

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX

A cac is way more likely to give a black an opportunity than a Hispanic. This is plain to see in places like Texas and California.

You basically saying welcome our new Mexican overlords, now we're gonna be under whites,Asians and Hispanics? What type of bum shyt is that?

Are new overlords are gonna be Chinese, not Mexican.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
shyt I'm good now fam. They had to cut on me, 3 incisions in my side and like 8 weeks of healing time. But Im 5 months smoke free today my dude.......no tobacco, no refer.......an occasional pain pill here or there......but shyt.......compared to my old habits...that's nothing.......:blessed:.......I'm blessed king....

:salute:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps

A cac is way more likely to give a black an opportunity than a Hispanic.

I
giphy.gif

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
A cac is way more likely to give a black an opportunity than a Hispanic.

I
giphy.gif
You have the Cali, Florida, and Texas posters telling you first hand that Latinos are hulling the fukk out of blacks across the country and a gif is your response.

Come to Houston where all the black kids from the city have to drive out to Fort Bend/Pearland and to River Oaks (predominantly white areas) to get jobs because inside the city Hispanics have way more hiring power than blacks and they don't give blacks jobs no matter what.

nikkas think they know everything and know nothing. In here pushing some black/brown unity, "people of color" bullshyt that holds no weight in the real world.