Ann Coulter is trash...BUT she BURIED TYTs Anna Kasparian on immigration hurting the black community

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@4d 6f 6e 65 79 that NPR story is when I turned into a hardliner on this issue. It's hard enough for young brothers and sisters to get a job down south where every entry level clerical/medical position requires you speak spanish, but now we got hispanic politicians backing racist hispanic hiring managers?? fukk this shyt. i will not cape for anything that indirectly harms the black community. These people are not on your side. 40% of San Antonio voted for Trump. They are toned down moderate immigration stance away from being 50/50 with the Republicans.
Yep. Same thing.

I turned into a STRICT anti-illegal-immigration proponent largely from that single NPR report.

It was damning.

Theres literally no upside, especially for black people.

You got people out here struggling and not only are TEMP AGENCIES hiring illegals, they prefer working with hispanics to black people.

Blatantly. In fact, when it came time to get support from the hispanic community, they turned around and supported the discrimination.

We have no allies.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Avoid talking? fukk are you talking about nikka? I dont straddle fences and side with people who hustle dumb fukks like yourself. ....Coulter is a well known racist who sides with White Supremacy, supports BLM, mandatory sentencing, and stop and frisk. But because she uses us to win a debate against ANOTHER minority you stupid fukks give her props.

At what point do you monkey see monkey do ass nikkas stop applauding dumb shyt like baselss ass words and start supporting those of who move with actions...yall to busy hating on them though....

And check my history you bytch ass nikka...ol confused dont know which way is up ass nikkas
nikka you let your lung collapse from smoking blacks, your opinion on everything is void.

And back to the topic, anybody that actually lives in mixed black/Hispanic lower income areas knows that Hispanic immigrants are not friends of black people.

You just have wanna be enlightened negros that we're uncomfortable around other blacks growing up pushing liberal talking points.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
nikka you let your lung collapse from smoking blacks, your opinion on everything is void.

And back to the topic, anybody that actually lives in mixed black/Hispanic lower income areas knows that Hispanic immigrants are not friends of black people.

You just have wanna be enlightened negros that we're uncomfortable around other blacks growing up pushing liberal talking points.

Side with white conservatives on issues that affect your goofy black ass too brehs......:stopitslime:...........swear some of you nikkas are dumber then dumb. Ol its oky to hate Hispanics cause I'm a racist backward ass nikka.......:gucci:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Side with white conservatives on issues that affect your goofy black ass too brehs......:stopitslime:...........swear some of you nikkas are dumber then dumb. Ol its oky to hate Hispanics cause I'm a racist backward ass nikka.......:gucci:
Hispanics are just as racist as cacs against blacks, and they live in closer proximity with black to negatively affect them.

This shyt isn't even up for debate, you either have enough real world experience and common sense to know this or you don't.

Guess all these black kids better start learning Spanish if they wanna survive in America.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Maybe it's just me but there's no instance where I will ever give my enemy (racist republican trash like ann are the enemy) any props even if they make great points/argument in debate. what's wrong with some of you nikkas man :gucci: Who's next on the props tour Donald trump? richard spencer?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Who is siding with anyone?

Furthermore, why are democrats blind to this issue?

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Hispanics are just as racist as cacs against blacks, and they live in closer proximity with black to negatively affect them.

This shyt isn't even up for debate, you either have enough real world experience and common sense to know this or you don't.

Guess all these black kids better start learning Spanish if they wanna survive in America.

Yes it would be smart to insist your kids to learn the language...as it would benefit them to learn a language that will surely be prevalent in the next 20 years as a strong dominant secondary language, And no not all Hispanics are racist towards blacks, just like all Blacks are not racist towards them.....:usure:.........rather you like it or not Latinos are taking over this bytch. Now you keep acting like some scorned bytch. Or you can embrace and or accept the change. I mean dude we should be mending these relationships where we can. We can't be friends with everyone. But the ones we can which there is a STRONG majority where we can, we should.....why? Because you don't shoot a hole in your boat then bytch about the boat drowning.......:yeshrug:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Who is siding with anyone?

Furthermore, why are democrats blind to this issue?

Nobody is blind to the issue. But most of us see this as an opportunity for change, and pessimist are ready to sell us down the river. Its like breh which one are you going to cry about. You want change, then you have the opportunity for change and you still complain and cry about that. Like give me a break already. I hate blacks that want to take ownership of struggle like that is all our race has ever known. When Africa is full of black excellence and rich countries and governments. At some point the black American needs to stop believing that we are derelicts. This is our country as much as anybody else's. Our major issues has been we are out numbered and white supremacy has had us under the gun. But here is a possible out. We need to get right as stop with this whoa is us attitude.