Ann Coulter is trash...BUT she BURIED TYTs Anna Kasparian on immigration hurting the black community

twhatever

we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun
Daps
So working class(read:black)kids have to compete with Spanish speaking immigrant kids who can use their bilinguality to get the job.And Anna's solution to that is "learn Spanish".As if learning a language can be done overnight.
Meanwhile middle class white kids can readily find jobs in their area without the obligation of learning a new language to be competitive in the job market.Okay...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So working class(read:black)kids have to compete with Spanish speaking immigrant kids who can use their bilinguality to get the job.And Anna's solution to that is "learn Spanish".As if learning a language can be done overnight.
Meanwhile middle class white kids can readily find jobs in their area without the obligation of learning a new language to be competitive in the job market.Okay...
see what thats so preposterous now?

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
The fukk?

This has nothing to do with black people. Which is what I asked you.

You responded to something that wasn't asked.

Dont get disrespectful now because I don't immediately kowtow to this bullshyt that encourages illegal immigration.

You said "where are they?" with no reference to black pundits in your previous reply to me

Stop lying Mowgli
:russ:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
white people don't really favor non whites period.
This is not true.

Black people and feelings. We have to stop and look at the reality. They have capital. They have a network. Why don't we have a network, because of white supremacy. The white supremacists fukk with Mexicacs and other latinos. Look at Mario Lopez. You damn near think he's a cac. Look at Mark Sanchez. Black folks, look into the numbers and not into white treatment. White treatment is one of our issues, but the numbers, the lack of opportunities on all levels, the imprisonment, and the overall lack of access at ALL levels is an issue that Blacks exclusively face in this country.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
This is not true.

Black people and feelings. We have to stop and look at the reality. They have capital. They have a network. Why don't we have a network, because of white supremacy. The white supremacists fukk with Mexicacs and other latinos. Look at Mario Lopez. You damn near think he's a cac. Look at Mark Sanchez. Black folks, look into the numbers and not into white treatment. White treatment is one of our issues, but the numbers, the lack of opportunities on all levels, the imprisonment, and the overall lack of access at ALL levels is an issue that Blacks exclusively face in this country.

you right I was wrong

good post

No issues

but we just gotta come together more.

hopefully one day.

Milomann

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:damn:

29:15 - 47:00 :wow:

She went OFF defending black civil rights :wow:

Anna Kasparian got her on everything else tho :mjpls: :ufdup:

UPDATE:

Just so y'all know...Ann been shutting them down for a LONG time :wow:

She out here defending black labor on the low :mjpls:

She's still a piece of shyt tho :usure:...just saying...why is she the only one saying this stuff? :lupe:

You Only like Ann Coulter because she fukks indians like Dinesh D'souza...:scust:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
@4d 6f 6e 65 79 that NPR story is when I turned into a hardliner on this issue. It's hard enough for young brothers and sisters to get a job down south where every entry level clerical/medical position requires you speak spanish, but now we got hispanic politicians backing racist hispanic hiring managers?? fukk this shyt. i will not cape for anything that indirectly harms the black community. These people are not on your side. 40% of San Antonio voted for Trump. They are toned down moderate immigration stance away from being 50/50 with the Republicans.