Ann Coulter is trash...BUT she BURIED TYTs Anna Kasparian on immigration hurting the black community

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Like I said no point in arguing with somebody who isn't in touch with reality.

A cac is way more likely to give a black an opportunity than a Hispanic. This is plain to see in places like Texas and California.

You basically saying welcome our new Mexican overlords, now we're gonna be under whites,Asians and Hispanics? What type of bum shyt is that?
All of this is true.

Black employment by Hispanics is functionally impossible due to unrealistic and unnecessary language requirements

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
No one in the Democrats takes this seriously.

Even black talking heads never mention the impact of illegals.

Only mainstream black pundit I ever saw tackle this was Roland Martin like 5 years ago

The Democrats aren't gonna ever tackle it, because Hispanics are more important to the the future of the Democratic party than blacks.

They're a way bigger voting Bloc that's growing at a rapid pace, and are possible swing voters. The Democrats don't want to do anything that can push them towards the Republican party.

While blacks are a stagnant voting group that's not growing at a rapid pace and are gonna vote Democrat no matter what.

The same way automation is making low skilled workers obsolete, Hispanics are about to make blacks obsolete in the grand scheme of America.

And I might be able to accept it if they did it fair and square, Hispanics just had their shyt together way more than blacks. But they're cheating through illegal immigration and nikkas are being told to deal with it.

And it's not just a lower income issue either, because I know several black grads (including my GF) that got turned down for jobs in the public and private sector because they couldn't speak Spanish

Last edited:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
I put Asians, because the Chinese/Vietnamese/Koreans have already been hulling blacks in America for decades.

Now Hispanics are just gonna be another group in position to exploit blacks from above.

So what is your solution

Because I'm not saying we're being buddy buddy with them, but just because we push for more immigration laws won't stop the problems we're facing economically. when they can just resort to their increase of relying on automation

Especially when you have companies such as Disney, McDonalds among others having the means to go above the law and continue to exploit their labor whether they be black or whatever.

Pink Slips at Disney. But First, Training Foreign Replacements.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
A cac is way more likely to give a black an opportunity than a Hispanic.

I
giphy.gif
Not in Virginia, DC, Maryland, Texas or Cali.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You have the Cali, Florida, and Texas posters telling you first hand that Latinos are hulling the fukk out of blacks across the country and a gif is your response.

Come to Houston where all the black kids from the city have to drive out to Fort Bend/Pearland and to River Oaks (predominantly white areas) to get jobs because inside the city Hispanics have way more hiring power than blacks and they don't give blacks jobs no matter what.

nikkas think they know everything and know nothing. In here pushing some black/brown unity, "people of color" bullshyt that holds no weight in the real world.
This is so fukking true. Literally, I see it everyday. These are places, Whites don't like seeing hispanics.

LoStranger

Banned
Daps
Whomever made the point about cacs hiring blacks much more then Hispanics is absolutely right....Blacks should not support illegal immigration under any circumstances...

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
You have the Cali, Florida, and Texas posters telling you first hand that Latinos are hulling the fukk out of blacks across the country and a gif is your response.

Come to Houston where all the black kids from the city have to drive out to Fort Bend/Pearland and to River Oaks (predominantly white areas) to get jobs because inside the city Hispanics have way more hiring power than blacks and they don't give blacks jobs no matter what.

nikkas think they know everything and know nothing. In here pushing some black/brown unity, "people of color" bullshyt that holds no weight in the real world.

:russell:....the real world....nikka this is the real world. Just cause you cant get a job dont mean race relations between black and brown is lost...:mjlol:.....nikka talking about the real world when he is relating his out look to a portion of a neighborhood in one city in one country ....:camby:....you a racist piece of shyt...dont hide behind black power breh....that aint what its about...

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
6b8c71ab9fdad57fa1dc8170459533c0.336x252x126.gif

Ann Coulter calls immigrant children 'child actors'

Ann Coulter calls immigrant children 'child actors'

Conservative commentator Ann Coulter called children crying at the border after being separated from parents “child actors” during an appearance Sunday on Fox News.

Coulter also said President Trump should not fall for the "child actors" as he faces pressure to end his zero-tolerance policy at the border, which has resulted in parents being separated from their children so that they face immediate deportation.

“I would also say one other thing, these child actors weeping and crying on all the other networks 24/7 right now — do not fall for it, Mr. President," Coulter said on “The Next Revolution with Steve Hilton.”

"I get very nervous about the president getting his news from TV,” she added.

— Jon Levine (@LevineJonathan) June 18, 2018
Coulter referenced a story in The New Yorker in arguing that children filmed at the border are acting, saying it had described the children as being coached.

“A New Yorker article, The New Yorker is not a conservative publication, they describe how these kids, these kids are being coached," she said. "They’re given scripts to read by liberals, according to The New Yorker. Don’t fall for the actor children.”

It’s unclear what New Yorker article Coulter was referring to.

A New York Times report published last month cited officials saying that migrant children had been coached on what to say in order to be granted asylum, as a defense of the administration’s recently implemented zero-tolerance policy.

Some conservative voices in the media also accused students from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla., after a deadline shooting there of being "crisis actors," arguing they were not really students from the school.

The Trump administration has faced major backlash over its zero-tolerance policy, which requires every person apprehended illegally crossing the border to face prosecution.

Trump has inaccurately stated that the policy is a law and has attempted to shift responsibility to lawmakers and Democrats to change the measure.

Senate Democrats introduced a bill earlier this month to end the separation of immigrant families, and a House bill released by Republicans last week would also end it.

Democrats and a growing number of Republicans have pointed out, however, that Trump could end the policy himself without the need for action by Congress.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
You know you're on the wrong side of history when Ann-fukking-Coulter is in your corner.

:mjlol: