Ann Coulter is trash...BUT she BURIED TYTs Anna Kasparian on immigration hurting the black community

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
im not over looking her racism. like i said fukk her but her argument about illegal immigration hurting the black community is valid. if the argument and points came from someone else who you respect would you still throw out the points she's making? doubt it.

From a purely logical perspective, you make sense.

But I simply don't give a shyt about the opinion of a racist...even if I agree with the topic at hand.

I'm not going to discuss baseball with a member of the KKK just because we both like baseball. fukk him and fukk his opinion on everything.

BTW, I wasn't coming at you with the previous comment - sorry if it came off that way.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
We need our own political party like @MansaMusa stated. I remember @CharlieManson telling me that plays had a strong political game back then and we were more international.

What's the synopsis of this thread? I've been dodging it because Napoleon is making a white saviour out that Devil, Ann Coulter

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
From a purely logical perspective, you make sense.

But I simply don't give a shyt about the opinion of a racist...even if I agree with the topic at hand.

I'm not going to discuss baseball with a member of the KKK just because we both like baseball. fukk him and fukk his opinion on everything.

BTW, I wasn't coming at you with the previous comment - sorry if it came off that way.
I wouldn't have to seek the opinions of someone like Ann Coulter if so called "liberals" weren't throwing black interests under the bus.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Man... If the Gop weren't such white supremacist retards then they can EASILY get the Black vote. This immigration debate was an eye opener.
I keep saying it.

Black super militants are conservative at heart. A lot of them just won't admit it because conservatives are notorious for having white supremacists and they don't want to be considered affiliated with them.

Same beliefs. Different motives.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
This is how bad the situation is...

Y'all got me posting Fox News and Glenn Beck videos just to defend black labor:

:heh: This immigration debate is what made me realize you basically have to watch both liberal media (CNN, MSNBC, CBS News, ABC News, & etc.) & Conservative media (Fox News) to have a better idea what is going on in this country. I'd done peeped Fox News will talk/cover things that MSNBC & CNN ain't trying to touch.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I keep saying it.

Black super militants are conservative at heart. A lot of them just won't admit it because conservatives are notorious for having white supremacists and they don't want to be considered affiliated with them.

Same beliefs. Different motives.
1. I'm not a conservative
2. I KNOW most black people are conservative and they just don't know it because the GOP is so fukking racist. I'd easily say around 50-60% of black people are breathing republicans who literally have no idea