Ann Coulter is trash...BUT she BURIED TYTs Anna Kasparian on immigration hurting the black community

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The lawyer girl is Oaxacan, her dad and Uncle grew up with my dad, was just talking to my dad about it, she came over when she was 4,her dad wasn't even educated,so she willed herself into getting through school and pass the BAR exam, she wasn't given ANYTHING, she earned it, from what I know, therw are law firms waiting to employ her, since she cant legally work for them yet, she also doesn't charge for her services,sinfe that would leave a tax trail, so they just offer "donations":smugfavre:
Who cares about anything you typed?

I didn't say she was intellectually handicapped.

I said she abused this nation's laws and took minority employment opportunities.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Why are you talking about impressing white people?

I'm talking about black labor.

Directly.
Impressing White people?

That what you think being literate and proficient at math and science are for?

You're a clown on almost every topic except for gathering information about Russia.

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the non black immigrant will eventually assimilate into whiteness and perpetuate white supremacy, i already pointed that out (see Greeks & italians) yes they are a pawn but they will join whiteness and benefit from white supremacys privileges

i agree that people who hire illegal immigrants should face harsh punishment btw

With the treaty of Guadalupe, Mexican where included as White. Anytime they felt they were being disenfranchised they would use that were white to defense. Case in point Mendez vs Westminster.

osi04_vid_mendez_l.jpg.resize.710x399.jpg

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Impressing White people?

That what you think being literate and proficient at math and science are for?

You're a clown on almost every topic except for gathering information about Russia.
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??????

You are making no sense!

Why are you talking about white people?!?!?!!?

This thread is about illegal immigrations effects on black people!!!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Man... If the Gop weren't such white supremacist retards then they can EASILY get the Black vote. This immigration debate was an eye opener.
Its the one issue I really have with the democratic base.

These people can't vote and you're hoping that if/when they become citizens they are indebted to you as democrats.

And then when they do come legally, they tend to vote republican overwhelmingly and at the end of the day they've just thrown black voters under the bus.

LOYAL black voters.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Lastly, in most countries, you have to have some sort of valued skill to move there. Canada. UK. Germany. Japan. You can't just be a fry cook, your application would get thrown in the trash. You have to have something to offer that's not readily available in their country's pool of employees. You're a doctor, skilled IT worker, finance, engineer, etc. You don't let 11 million undocumented people into your country with no skill sets.
And black liberals keep letting them in like they're gonna help in the "fight against white supremacy"

Look, I'm a lefty myself...but this shyt is flat out stupid and it can't continue.

Employers have already shown time and time again they would even rather an illegal Spanish speaker than your black ass....and they might even pay them more than you sometimes.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Seems odd to be hating on the immigrant when the clear issue is racism and lack of protection for workers.
Do you read what you write? :mindblown:

Theres racism...AGAINST BLACK WORKERS

and theres NO PROTECTION FOR BLACK WORKERS

You talk all this bootstraps shyt, but your ass wouldn't have gotten a job as a kid yet you turn your back on those same opportunities when it comes to others.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So what percentage of the %7 aren't white Mexicans?
Stop the presses, %3.5 of Hispanics that aren't white are claiming to be
white
Don't play games.

I don't care about the hard-percentages, only the trends

The trend is that theres more Spanish-speaking migrants claiming to be white.