Ann Coulter is trash...BUT she BURIED TYTs Anna Kasparian on immigration hurting the black community

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
among many, but thats whats relevant here.

See, if y'all ASK me what I think, maybe y'all wouldn't be so combative about what my specific views are.

Who's being combative?

I'm curious about this entire thread given that you're politically a bosom buddy to Chuck Schumer.

I hope you also realize that Coulter's rhetoric is classic white nativism. Her use of Af-Ams is camouflage. She really fears Hispanic take over of America.

But in such a future, Af-Am quality of life will likely not improve. This isn't our fight. Our duty is to build our wealth and have at least 3 children.

:yeshrug:

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
listen, you can't support trump and defend black civil rights. foh.

yall gonna learn spanish.
WE DIDNT' CROSS THE BORDER, THE BORDER CROSSED US!!!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Who's being combative?

I'm curious about this entire thread given that you're politically a bosom buddy to Chuck Schumer.

I hope you also realize that Coulter's rhetoric is classic white nativism. Her use of Af-Ams is camouflage. She really fears Hispanic take over of America.

But in such a future, Af-Am quality of life will likely not improve. This isn't our fight. Our duty is to build our wealth and have at least 3 children.

:yeshrug:
I know, ALL, of this.

But she is the only person who consistently and frequently crafts this argument so eloquently.

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
This is the problem with you c00ns, you focus on the fact that Ann is a POS white supremacist which has been proven of over 20 years. We know she ain't shyt. We all know that but Black folks are aware Ann is a problem with most conservatives but to act like Anna isn't a MASSIVE problem. Anna is the one who's currently fukking us and we have negros who like her, I can't think of many creditable negros who like Coulter. Few like Lee Peterson but these are c00ns. But Black c00ns like you, should hate ALL white supremacists, not just the ones you don't want to fukk or the clearly white ones.

When did I say Anna was in the right?

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't watched but Ana is not a good debater. Did the cenk debate take place yet?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
The American Left is:
A) White
B) Cowardly

They'll never truly help Black people. That's why we need our own political party.
I always thought of the American Left as animal lovers. Sure, animal lovers LOVE animals and do NOT wish for them to be harmed but also survive and not become extinct. HOWEVER an animal lover or animal rights person would never agree to literally allow animals to be officially equal to humans. Get what I am saying?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Then no offense your ancestors were not here longer than his. Unless you are an African-American who traced his lineages to the Igbo. As for the Mali's in the Americas we still don't have solid evidence for that. But I do think its possible they could have made it here.
I said I am Black as well. Meaning my mother is Black. If both were Igbo, I would have just said they are both Igbo or only Igbo. I don't consider Igbos to be Black people outside of just the western world where everything literally is Black and white. Same goes for ANY other tribe in Africa.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I said I am Black as well. Meaning my mother is Black. If both were Igbo, I would have just said they are both Igbo or only Igbo. I don't consider Igbos to be Black people outside of just the western world where everything literally is Black and white. Same goes for ANY other tribe in Africa.
Wait...? Are you equating "black" to just AAs exclusively and not people of African descent? If thats the case I think you mean that you're part African-American or that your mother is.

Either way I'm confused...