Ann Coulter is trash...BUT she BURIED TYTs Anna Kasparian on immigration hurting the black community

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
what sort of self hating shyt are you talking about? :what:

Listen, you're legally a resident You're not some smuggled alien.
You should know by now whites don't just mean illegal immigrants, they're talking about all hispanics (mestizos/triracials) It's the culture they have a problem with. Coulter might have just mentioned Mexicans but she meant all Hispanics, including me. Come on son you make enough political/race threads you should know this. :snoop:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You should know by now whites don't just mean illegal immigrants, they're talking about all hispanics (mestizos/triracials) It's the culture they have a problem with. Coulter might have just mentioned Mexicans but she meant all Hispanics, including me. Come on son you make enough political/race threads you should know this. :snoop:
Why do you think I didn't know this?

And what does that have to do with black labor?

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
They think white supremacist only have a problem with illegal immigrants, but they are perfectly fine with Hispanics as long as youre born here :russ:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They think white supremacist only have a problem with illegal immigrants, but they are perfectly fine with Hispanics as long as youre born here :russ:
If you came here legally, you were regulated, integrated, and generally cause fewer problems.

So yeah, thats a good thing.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I don't claim Nigeria. Igbo yes, I am both Black/Igbo
Then no offense your ancestors were not here longer than his. Unless you are an African-American who traced his lineages to the Igbo. As for the Mali's in the Americas we still don't have solid evidence for that. But I do think its possible they could have made it here.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I wish both weren't white supremacists and either group gave a shyt about Black people.
We need our own political party like @MansaMusa stated. I remember @CharlieManson telling me that plays had a strong political game back then and we were more international.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The black voices who wear Trump Pence shirts?

Or the cherry picked black voices that come from a youtube video made by a white girl whose channel also has pizzagate, Podesta, and Seth Rich videos?

God damn you suck
STICK TO THE SUBJECT.

Illegal immigration and the black community.

Period.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
If you ever find yourself agreeing with Ann Coulter, you need to take a good long look in the mirror.

And then kill yourself.
One star/Negged.