'Animorphs' movie in development

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
they did?
This was like 10 years ago and a lot of people don't remember it as they only redid like 10 books before it got cancelled because of poor sales. Last update I heard was that the original creators won't be involved with the new film likely because of how watered down and condensed it will have to be.

Last edited:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
shyt was trash. The books you checked out at the library when somebody beat you to where's waldo and I spy.
full

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
They tried rebooting the book series and it flopped badly, so I doubt we’ll see the movie get developed.

Less of a reason for some to read for fun when all these kids have internet.

:francis:

"The shares of American 9- and 13-year-olds who say they read for fun on an almost daily basis have dropped from nearly a decade ago and are at the lowest levels since at least the mid-1980s, according to a survey conducted in late 2019 and early 2020 by the National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP)"

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Thread takes me back :wow: think I only read the first 15 books or so because they didn't translate the rest and I couldn't read English at that age. Used to love that shyt though, read them at least three times I think.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
They tried rebooting the book series and it flopped badly, so I doubt we’ll see the movie get developed.

WHATTTTT?!?!

I could see how it would not be successful though. Rebooting BOOKS seems kind of dumb when you can just do sequels/prequels to the already established canon.

Imagine rebooting the Harry Potter books. Makes no sense