Reppin
Planet X
Animorphs_bk03.jpg

I Am Groot!

:mjcry:

Pesci

Architect
Daps
think i read like the first 15 books or something. my parents inadvertently signed up for one of those book club things and they just kept showing up

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
The RIF (Reading is Fundamental) program at my local library kept me fed off of these. :ahh:
These books were dope as fukk though. Tobias, the bird dude was my favorite character. Him and Ax, the alien.
The books ended kind of fukked up.

They "won" but the blond girl who was into gymnastics was killed.

The leader Jake went into depression and went on a mission to destroy the last remaining yearks and was assimilated into some type of inter dimensional being called "The One".
Sadly, I remember this. :no:
This can make a pretty good movie series. On some hunger games shyt. :ehh:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Remembers the SNICK show that used to make a 90s Kid cypher complete:ahh::myman:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yea I know that, but he got stuck In his morph in the first book "invasion". I forgot the book which he was able to turn back to human though

What happened was that he was able to use the morphing cube to MORPH back into a human but he had the standard 2 Hour limit. His OG form was now the Hawk.

Those books were really dark now that I remember, they didn't pull back on the psychological effects those kids went through. I think the only one that made it through relatively unscathed was the black girl Cassie.

The hispanic kid got his mom back and became a celebrity.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What happened was that he was able to use the morphing cube to MORPH back into a human but he had the standard 2 Hour limit. His OG form was now the Hawk.

Those books were really dark now that I remember, they didn't pull back on the psychological effects those kids went through. I think the only one that made it through relatively unscathed was the black girl Cassie.

I agree those books were depressed, but they were still entertaining. Do you remember that fukk boy david?

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps

wouldn't going over the 2 hour limit leave him permanently human though:leostare: