Anime Talk: Who wins in a battle,The Espada led by Aizen or the uchiha‘s led by Madara?

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
@42 Monks @For Da Bag @twan83

My fellow BLEACH Alumni have pretty much killed this whole conversation before I even peeped it. Crying real man tears over here. :mjcry:

My breh Itachi was like baby Aizen but he never would have had the chance to mature into his own right because of the difference in lifespans between the 2 series. BLEACH characters live on the scale of centuries on average, meanwhile nikkas were in shock Madara survived as long as he did before dying. That's an insurmountable edge in battle experience when you're dealing with someone already as broken as Aizen.

Not to mention the fact that everyone in the Espada is significantly faster than the Uchiha lineup. So basically you're looking at a repeat of Rock Lee giving Sasuke the instrumentals because he's too fast to react to & you can't trap with the Genjutsu if you can't see it.:Brehcard2:

This isn't going to be be a good look for the shinobi world.:MauryORly:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
@42 Monks @For Da Bag @twan83

My fellow BLEACH Alumni have pretty much killed this whole conversation before I even peeped it. Crying real man tears over here. :mjcry:

My breh Itachi was like baby Aizen but he never would have had the chance to mature into his own right because of the difference in lifespans between the 2 series. BLEACH characters live on the scale of centuries on average, meanwhile nikkas were in shock Madara survived as long as he did before dying. That's an insurmountable edge in battle experience when you're dealing with someone already as broken as Aizen.

Not to mention the fact that everyone in the Espada is significantly faster than the Uchiha lineup. So basically you're looking at a repeat of Rock Lee giving Sasuke the instrumentals because he's too fast to react to & you can't trap with the Genjutsu if you can't see it.:Brehcard2:

This isn't going to be be a good look for the shinobi world.:MauryORly:
plus we already seen them against ninjas

O1sjIWN.gif

that's 99% of the uchihas right there :francis:

I wouldn't even take Naruto's goons against the Chimera Ants from HxH in a fair one.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
plus we already seen them against ninjas

O1sjIWN.gif

that's 99% of the uchihas right there :francis:

I wouldn't even take Naruto's goons against the Chimera Ants from HxH in a fair one.

Forgot about how Barragan did the Stealth Force Captain.:Brehcard2:

Each Espada in the Top 3 were facing multiple Captain Class Exceeded opponents just to survive.:GucciPause2:

Madara, Sasuke, Shunsui, & Itachi all bout to hit the :DapperPause:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Itachi doesn't take losses :hhh:
200.gif

His T-Cell counts say different...nah but Itachi is my nikka but let me just post these quotes for Lord Aizen. He doesn't have to fight his quotes were ether enough and those scumbag Uchihas (save for Itachi he was a real nikka) would get washed.

“Why are you putting so much distance between us? If you want to make sure it hits me, then you should get close and fire. Or is it that you're afraid of letting even a part of me out of your field of vision by getting close? If that's the case, then it's a foolish thought. Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart.”
:lupe:

There is no such thing as “truth” or “lies” in this world; there never has been. There are only plain, hard facts. And yet, all beings who exist in this world acknowledge only those “facts” that are convenient to them, and take them to be the “truth”. They do so because they know no other way of living. However, for those powerless beings who comprise the majority of this world’s population, inconvenient facts that affirm their very existence, are their only truth.

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. We have no use for it."
:ooh:

"I will not take your lives. With the measure of power that you possess you are unlikely even to lose consciousness from those wounds. Stay there, helpless and defeated and observe carefully as this battle reaches its conclusion."
:whew:

"No one stands on the top of the world. Not you, not me, not even gods. But the unbearable vacancy of the throne in the sky is over. From now on...I will be sitting on it."
:damn:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
200.gif

His T-Cell counts say different...nah but Itachi is my nikka but let me just post these quotes for Lord Aizen. He doesn't have to fight his quotes were ether enough and those scumbag Uchihas (save for Itachi he was a real nikka) would get washed.

“Why are you putting so much distance between us? If you want to make sure it hits me, then you should get close and fire. Or is it that you're afraid of letting even a part of me out of your field of vision by getting close? If that's the case, then it's a foolish thought. Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart.”
:lupe:

There is no such thing as “truth” or “lies” in this world; there never has been. There are only plain, hard facts. And yet, all beings who exist in this world acknowledge only those “facts” that are convenient to them, and take them to be the “truth”. They do so because they know no other way of living. However, for those powerless beings who comprise the majority of this world’s population, inconvenient facts that affirm their very existence, are their only truth.

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. We have no use for it."
:ooh:

"I will not take your lives. With the measure of power that you possess you are unlikely even to lose consciousness from those wounds. Stay there, helpless and defeated and observe carefully as this battle reaches its conclusion."
:whew:

"No one stands on the top of the world. Not you, not me, not even gods. But the unbearable vacancy of the throne in the sky is over. From now on...I will be sitting on it."
:damn:
:whoo:Gawdamn

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
*after stabbing hitsugaya's girl for the first time* Aww...You found her. Sorry, I didn't want you to find out this way...No. I should have chopped her into little pieces and hidden them away where you would never find them.
the nerve of this son of a bytch :heh:
I'm going to have to ask you to stop now, Abarai-kun. I can only step on an ant so hard without crushing it.
:picard:
The betrayal you can see is trivial. What is truly frightening and much more lethal, is the betrayal that you don't see.
:umad:

man i'm just going through all this shyt again because I still somehow forgot how absolute nonsense Aizen is as a villain. He got stabbed by the instant kill and was just like naw foh. no lie, you go on Youtube and type 'Aizen vs' and the first auto response is "Aizen vs Everyone" :dead::dead::dead:

his boy in the back cutting a promo, ichigo shytting himself in the middle of the street, and aizen dropping bars like a fukking ted talk

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Bleach power levels are the highest out the big 3

Also the shyttiest manga out of the big 3:mjgrin:
Im not really into any of this shyt

but last Time I poked my nose in these types of talks Bleach was not that strong.

plus I think Naruot is the strongest as they have people who can destroy continents even Moons

Plus OP is close to being the strongest of the 3 possibly, as OP has still tons of room as there is alot of story left

Last edited: