Anime Talk: Who wins in a battle,The Espada led by Aizen or the uchiha‘s led by Madara?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
:mjlol: At you watching the first few episodes and making a conclusion. You probably didn’t even get to the greatest 13 squad captain aka fight Gawd Kenpachi. Squad 11 alone is worth watching this anime.

I watch shows for the stories and the characters

Fights and power level masturbations are meaningless if the foundation don’t add up

Plus that animation :hhh:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I got Uchiha clan > Espadas. But Aizen vs Madara/Itachi/Sasuke/Tobi. I honestly still don't know. :lupe: Whoever gets the genjutsu off first wins.

U ain't even got to look whatever senses it can go into effect

You have to look at it the first time though. But afterwards, yeah, all he has to do is whip it out and you're done.

No one in the entire soul society over hundreds of years knew about Aizen's bankai until he used it on everyone.

Aizen has never shown his bankai. Only shikai. He used Complete Hypnosis to fake his bankai. He didn't even use bankai vs Juhabach. Only god level Complete Hypnosis.

Aizen really is the GOAT :banderas:

Last edited:

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq

75f0281296d69aed616bf4a638554a9c8636c34b_hq.gif

tumblr_pc52c7KZtu1vz54q7o5_540.gif

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I'ma have to take another look at Bleach cause I know Aizen was on fukkboy level 100, but I don't see the upper Uchihass with Rinnegan faling for no illusion shyt & I'm not countin Pein cause he ain't part of the clan. I gotta see if them other dudes fukkin with a Susanoo or Amaterasu.

Ain't watched Bleach in a minute, gotta catch up.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'ma have to take another look at Bleach cause I know Aizen was on fukkboy level 100, but I don't see the upper Uchihass with Rinnegan faling for no illusion shyt & I'm not countin Pein cause he ain't part of the clan. I gotta see if them other dudes fukkin with a Susanoo or Amaterasu.

Ain't watched Bleach in a minute, gotta catch up.

The issue is aizen shyt hits all senses once it does that its game over no matter how strong u are he make u think he fight him or someone else while chilling in a chair.
God knows what his bankai does.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The issue is aizen shyt hits all senses once it does that its game over no matter how strong u are he make u think he fight him or someone else while chilling in a chair.
God knows what his bankai does.
Aizen made one of the best captains in soul society stab his own girl

Twice :pachaha: "You seem to have a lot of hate for me in your heart :mjgrin: one day we'll have to fight for real :umad:"

Those hyper-sensing ninjas would be having seizures, crying under the bed. His goons were on some other shyt too. Low tier breh was literally death just killing anything his stink touched. Another dude was straight up snatching people into the shadow realm. Then you got this guy with an infinite mass sword...

Its a free win, ezpz. Aizen bodied a giant summon two times in a row and only swung on it once :what: shyt ain't fair.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Aizen made one of the best captains in soul society stab his own girl

Twice :pachaha: "You seem to have a lot of hate for me in your heart :mjgrin: one day we'll have to fight for real :umad:"

Those hyper-sensing ninjas would be having seizures, crying under the bed. His goons were on some other shyt too. Low tier breh was literally death just killing anything his stink touched. Another dude was straight up snatching people into the shadow realm. Then you got this guy with an infinite mass sword...

Its a free win, ezpz. Aizen bodied a giant summon two times in a row and only swung on it once :what: shyt ain't fair.

Ikr he the most broken anime character of all time cuz his damn shika
What u think his bankai be for real the shyt never got revealed cuz he didnt need it not even for the final boss either
He out here controlling people life too

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Ikr he the most broken anime character of all time cuz his damn shika
What u think his bankai be for real the shyt never got revealed cuz he didnt need it not even for the final boss either
He out here controlling people life too
Aizen put out the hit on Ichigo's mom and turned his dad into a deadbeat to ensure he grew up in a broken home :damn:

we still don't even know how strong he is :dead: shyt dumb as hell

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Never watched Bleach.

I do know that adult Sasuke is extremely OP in every way now, at least in the Naruto verse and Juubi Madara pretty much had every power up/jutsu known to man at the time if that helps with the comparison.