Angry NYC biker yells and antagonize people for getting in his way.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
In Germany if someone is in the bike lane and you hit them, you can sue them for being stupid. In the U.S., if an idiot is in the bike lane and you hit him, he can sue you, thus rewarding the idiot. Consequences shape behaviors.

MECCA1000

All Star
Daps
He sped away fast as fukk when that one dude was chasing him in the first video. :russ:
He broke every dayum rule in the book too while making his getaway from dude
:mjlol:
He be barking on fools but wants zero smoke that's why he never stops.
Let me know when he cross paths with a NYC bike messenger. Cause them cats be with the shyts

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
well you said if a 'bike is coming' so i'm assuming you mean their travelling in the opposite direction ahead of you and in most jurisdictions bikes must travel in the direction of traffic so cars would have the right-of-way in that instance.

now if a bike is travelling alongside a car in the same direction and they come across an intersection which the car wants to turn into while being in the outermost part of the lane, then they should yield to the bike before turning..

Yeah the bold. Dude had a diagram stating that if a car is turning onto a street then they should yield if a biker is going straight. The biker is in the blind spot

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You have to be nuts to want to ride a bicycle in Manhattan. I work in the city and I don’t even like walking half the time.

That video is stressful just to watch.

I don’t know why NYC doesn’t close down a stretch of an avenue for a few hours and keep it for pedestrians, runners and cyclists. Medellin, Colombia does that on Sundays and I think other cities around the world do it too.

It’s great and it’s peaceful. People set up stands and sell food and souvenirs. Really nice.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Riding a bike in NY seems like the GOAT way to save money.

I’d imagine owning a car in that city is hell on Earth, especially with parking

Come to think of it, I’ve NEVER see a fukking gas station in New York City :heh:

Hell nah,jts way too much going on for me.

And this guy isnt a credit to his fellow bikers. Just makes you wish they could build a underground tunnel for these bikers to ride through. With the option to flood the tunnel once a week like in Diehard With A Vengance:martin:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
You have to be nuts to want to ride a bicycle in Manhattan. I work in the city and I don’t even like walking half the time.

That video is stressful just to watch.

I don’t know why NYC doesn’t close down a stretch of an avenue for a few hours and keep it for pedestrians, runners and cyclists. Medellin, Colombia does that on Sundays and I think other cities around the world do it too.

It’s great and it’s peaceful. People set up stands and sell food and souvenirs. Really nice.

Honestly it ain't that bad if you don't want it to be..

There are plenty of protected bike lanes if you know the neighborhoods, it's when you want to just follow the roads you get in trouble

But biking in Midtown is psychotic for sure.. but there's no reason to be in Midtown ever if you can help it that shyts for the tourists and pigeons

YAYU

MARIJUAY0
Daps
Reppin
NJ
reminds me of this 1 time i clipped a biker on Park ave, caught him w the side mirror on his elbow, looked in my rearview n saw him lose balance n flip n fall. felt real bad but i was late af to a meeting.

in my defense he wasnt in the bike lane:yeshrug:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I wonder what he was doing before bike lanes? They're relatively new, so where the fukk was he riding? Either way, civilians on foot get the right of way always. You have breaks, and clearly patience, if you're not in a car or motorcycle. Don't act stupid like this guy. I've never ran into him, but if I did I'm sure he wouldn't even open his mouth or he's get destroyed, seeing as a tiny mexican had me hissing like Peter Griffin....he'd probably break an arm running into me. Either way, you're a cyclist, you shut up, lets us walk or hit the curb/street like the days of old. Don't be this guy, don't let the Stoozy Boys wrap you p in bed sheet and slap you with tennis rackets with a lollipop in your mouth.
You don't always have the right of way as a pedestrian. There's a such thing as Jay walking nikka. Lol

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
He ain't wrong most of the time. :hubie:

Some pedestrians are mad. Sorry. :childplease: