Angry NYC biker yells and antagonize people for getting in his way.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand why cars have to stop when they are turning if a bike is coming. It should be the opposite imo

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
biking in Manhattan is not for the weak of heart.
one time me and my girl biked from DUMBO over the Manhattan Bridge, through China town, up the East side to the U.N., crossed to the West side and went back down to cross the bridge back.
i got up to 37 mph on the way back, you can go sooooo fast on the downside of Manhattan Bridge.

before the Brooklyn Bridge got completely separate bike lane bikers would be ready to go to war with tourists in their way.
i got body checked by a biker in Amsterdam for standing in a bike lane then he yelled at me.
as a biker myself i had to hold that L.

Do you wear a helmet? :pachaha:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Do you wear a helmet? :pachaha:

vBqz04I.png

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Riding a bike in NY seems like the GOAT way to save money.

I’d imagine owning a car in that city is hell on Earth, especially with parking

Come to think of it, I’ve NEVER see a fukking gas station in New York City :heh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Shoulda never gave these clowns their own lane. He's really policing people while needing to be policed.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I don't understand why cars have to stop when they are turning if a bike is coming. It should be the opposite imo

well you said if a 'bike is coming' so i'm assuming you mean they're travelling in the opposite direction ahead of you and in most jurisdictions bikes must travel in the direction of traffic so cars would have the right-of-way in that instance.

now if a bike is travelling alongside a car in the same direction and they come across an intersection which the car wants to turn into while being in the outermost part of the lane, then they should yield to the bike before turning..

Last edited:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys

Come to think of it, I’ve NEVER see a fukking gas station in New York City :heh:

I'm gonna go ahead an assume you're not from here.....coming or going to the FDR 96th -Gas station.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.

There’s plenty of gas stations there. :dwillhuh:

Have you ever been to NYC at all?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Shoulda never gave these clowns their own lane. He's really policing people while needing to be policed.

the video is old, theres since been improvements.

https://www1.nyc.gov/html/dot/downl...ge-protected-bike-lane-and-access-apr2021.pdf

8756d5c9a41166c2e18c12fe02daf77842-brooklyn-bridge-bike-lane-4.rvertical.w570.jpg

Photo: New York City Department of Transportation
The Brooklyn Bridge isn’t the most heavily biked bridge in the city — in May this year, it saw just 63,000 riders, compared to 220,000 on the Williamsburg Bridge and 170,000 on the Manhattan Bridge — since many riders avoid it because of the congestion. But when foot traffic was low, it was a more beautiful ride. I might feel differently about the new lane if cyclists weren’t forbidden to ride over the top now, a rule which will be enforced by the NYPD, with rulebreakers subject to fines. The NYPD did not return a request for comment on when enforcement begins. It’s okay to walk your bike up top, though.

I Wish I Liked the New Brooklyn Bridge Bike Lane More

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s a guy on YouTube name Zero Enigma who occasionally posts videos of himself swearing and getting upset at people who walk on the bike lane and don’t follow road rules.

I been watching some of his videos and dude is a massive a$$hole. I’m surprised nobody didn’t beat the fukk out of him yet. :mjlol:

He’s looking for a confrontation, he’ll eventually get it