Angry NYC biker yells and antagonize people for getting in his way.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Right many cyclist don’t know they have to follow vehicles rooms. I hate when I’m on a way and here comes a cyclist coming down the wrong way

many cyclists do know but riding alongside the curb or parked cars against traffic can be safer because drivers can see see them.countless times i've seen drivers steer away from on coming cyclists but not enough to leave their lane. many cyclists have died because drivers hit them from the back or hit them while riding alongside side cars thats unknowingly steer into them.

edit: realized you may have been speaking as a pedestrian.

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
There’s a guy on YouTube name Zero Enigma who occasionally posts videos of himself swearing and getting upset at people who walk on the bike lane and don’t follow road rules.

I been watching some of his videos and dude is a massive a$$hole. I’m surprised nobody didn’t beat the fukk out of him yet. :mjlol:

@7min mark this guy is a menace.. NYC law requires that cyclists have bells on their bikes. he sees people in his way and doesn't indicate to them that he's on a collision course with them and instead yells when he's right next to them.

edit: he did encounter a lot of non-sense tho.:manny:

edit 2: dude is a anti-hero :mjlol:

edit 3: @9:35 surprise motherfukka :russ:

edit 4: 15 mins into the video and this might as well be a PSA for pedestrians and drivers

Last edited:

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
nah I was worse when I did bike deliveries :lolbron:

what stuns me is the sheer amount of people who just don't look at all before stepping out. like...i won't lose any sleep if I knock you on your face:yeshrug:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Yo this shyt is fukking hilarious :russ:

motherfukka is riding and raging on the busiest streets in Manhattan.

can’t help but wonder what his experience would be in the BX :jbhmm:

Dude probably burning 2x the energy just screaming at people who are oblivious in the damn bike lane.

With that said there 1000% needs to be dedicated bike lanes in the city and routes that big ass trucks simply can’t drive on. The streets is literally cars, trucks, bikes, people, animals, fiends, ambulances, buses and trash.

They tried that shyt on the grand concourse and the cars double parked and forced the buses to ride on them

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Bike Lanes are good but fukk outta here with that shyt. This ain't Amsterdam.

we getting there.
h1Rs5yU.png

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What pisses me off the most is that bikers and Motoscooters n shyt are the most offensive offenders of traffic. They go on red lights, they go on sidewalks, they don't follow shyt.