Angry NYC biker yells and antagonize people for getting in his way.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
He’s trying to bike thru some of the most densely populated areas in the country and is stunned there’s some people in the bicycle path?

He’s doing this for attention and because he thinks he’s in the right. Problem is he looks like a complete moron in the process. :mjlol:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I wonder what he was doing before bike lanes? They're relatively new, so where the fukk was he riding? Either way, civilians on foot get the right of way always. You have breaks, and clearly patience, if you're not in a car or motorcycle. Don't act stupid like this guy. I've never ran into him, but if I did I'm sure he wouldn't even open his mouth or he's get destroyed, seeing as a tiny mexican had me hissing like Peter Griffin....he'd probably break an arm running into me. Either way, you're a cyclist, you shut up, lets us walk or hit the curb/street like the days of old. Don't be this guy, don't let the Stoozy Boys wrap you p in bed sheet and slap you with tennis rackets with a lollipop in your mouth.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Yo this shyt is fukking hilarious :russ:

motherfukka is riding and raging on the busiest streets in Manhattan.

can’t help but wonder what his experience would be in the BX :jbhmm:

Dude probably burning 2x the energy just screaming at people who are oblivious in the damn bike lane.

With that said there 1000% needs to be dedicated bike lanes in the city and routes that big ass trucks simply can’t drive on. The streets is literally cars, trucks, bikes, people, animals, fiends, ambulances, buses and trash.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't know how folks feel so comfortable Biking in New york out of all places especially in and out of traffic like its no thing. :hubie:especially with those crazy drivers and cabbies. It's like you see dead biker memorials all over Brooklyn and read about bikers getting ran over every other week. Biking looks cool just not in city traffic

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
biking in Manhattan is not for the weak of heart.
one time me and my girl biked from DUMBO over the Manhattan Bridge, through China town, up the East side to the U.N., crossed to the West side and went back down to cross the bridge back.
i got up to 37 mph on the way back, you can go sooooo fast on the downside of Manhattan Bridge.

before the Brooklyn Bridge got completely separate bike lane bikers would be ready to go to war with tourists in their way.
i got body checked by a biker in Amsterdam for standing in a bike lane then he yelled at me.
as a biker myself i had to hold that L.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Don't know how folks feel so comfortable Biking in New york out of all places especially in and out of traffic like its no thing. :hubie:especially with those crazy drivers and cabbies. It's like you see dead biker memorials all over Brooklyn and read about bikers getting ran over every other week. Biking looks cool just not in city traffic

Some people use bikes as transportation. They’re probably use to the constant dangers by now.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Yo this shyt is fukking hilarious :russ:

motherfukka is riding and raging on the busiest streets in Manhattan.

can’t help but wonder what his experience would be in the BX :jbhmm:

Dude probably burning 2x the energy just screaming at people who are oblivious in the damn bike lane.

With that said there 1000% needs to be dedicated bike lanes in the city and routes that big ass trucks simply can’t drive on. The streets is literally cars, trucks, bikes, people, animals, fiends, ambulances, buses and trash.

fukk biking in the Bx, too many big ass hills.
when i lived in Bk the biking was amazing, straight up the Flatlands.
I would bike to the Rockaways, Coney Island, Manhattan Beach, Canarsie Pier and deal with little to no traffic by taking the Belt Pkwy bike trail.

:ohlawd:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I wonder what he was doing before bike lanes? They're relatively new, so where the fukk was he riding? Either way, civilians on foot get the right of way always. You have breaks, and clearly patience, if you're not in a car or motorcycle. Don't act stupid like this guy. I've never ran into him, but if I did I'm sure he wouldn't even open his mouth or he's get destroyed, seeing as a tiny mexican had me hissing like Peter Griffin....he'd probably break an arm running into me. Either way, you're a cyclist, you shut up, lets us walk or hit the curb/street like the days of old. Don't be this guy, don't let the Stoozy Boys wrap you p in bed sheet and slap you with tennis rackets with a lollipop in your mouth.

Right many cyclist don’t know they have to follow vehicles rooms. I hate when I’m on a way and here comes a cyclist coming down the wrong way