Angela Rye Triggered Vs Dr. Jill Stein, Peak Democratic Shilling!!

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
They always take the agressive interview method against these smaller candidates.....
When its Hillary in 2016 "OH SHE GOT HOT SAUCE IN HER BAG:gladbron:".
When its Biden in 2020 "He said if you don't vote for him you ain't BLACK! :gladbron:"

American Media is a joke :camby:

Exactly.. because with hilary and joe they want to parade themselves somewhere in their Circle so they can be in

With jill stein she doesn’t have any big circle or a chance to be near the White House , so they attack her

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Jill stein is a joke and an unserious candidate, she comes out every four years to run for president with no chance of winning only to derail the democratic candidate and help the republicans, she has no chance to win, this is a vanity project
She says all the right things, but if you're running for President and don't know how many people are in the House, Senate, or both, then it's difficult to take you seriously.

If you think you're gonna run the President by Executive Order, then you're in for a tough and unproductive time.

Green Party are gonna have to find better candidates to push their platform. So far, this ain't it.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not a Green Party fanatic, but every single point y’all have against them has come from the powers that be at the top of the Democratic Party.

- Unserious candidate who shows up every 4 years - Ummm…because they don’t have the resources and aren’t funded by corporations??

- Russian shill - She spoke ONE TIME at an event held by a Russian media company in which other major broadcasters from every country except the US were present - she spoke out AGAINST Putin at said event. fukk my life.

- Why smoke for the Democrats and not Republicans - Maybe because the Democrats have been trying to shut them down?? maybe because they’ve actively worked on sabotaging them. There’s articles and reports from the Washington Post and NYT about this in the last few months. Why the fk shouldn’t they fire back?

Angela Rye popped off at 3 different times
- Pronunciation of Kamala - which Butch answered for and said check me if I’m wrong respectfully. Angela went on to call him and pronounce it as MOZZLEM every single time before and after that, and Butch let it slide because he’s not a child.

- At Butch “turning his back” on Angela when she was speaking - He never did so, and was only acknowledging those behind him. He did the same when Charlemagne spoke and would acknowledge Angela when she was behind him when Charlemagne was speaking.

- Popping off about Jill saying she was “parroting yt supremacist talking points”…this bytch man. Jill never ever said that. It’s on fkn video but Angela became Karen and started yelling and being hysterical.

Vote Green now. This opened my eyes to them. Thanks Angela.
Agree on everything but the bolded

Butch was the typical overly reasonable, don't wanna make the Queen too upset, hobbled black man

At times he was assertive with Charlemagne only to turn his head and have Rye talk to him like he was her son

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
So they only have the resources to run a presidential campaign? Wouldn't it be better for those limited resources to be better used spread out to 5-6 local winnable elections ever year vs 1 completely unwinnable presidential one every four? Like this isn't complicated. If they built up their party from the ground up they WOULD have more resources, more experienced politicians, experienced organizers, and a winning formula. But they don't so they're relegated to scam status.

Here are all the candidate they have running campaigns. I see city/state/federal level candidates.

Here's a list of their 2022 candidates.

Again candidates being ran at the city/state/federal levels.

All you have to do is substitute 2022 with 2018 if you want to keep going back.
:jbhmm:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So they only have the resources to run a presidential campaign? Wouldn't it be better for those limited resources to be better used spread out to 5-6 local winnable elections ever year vs 1 completely unwinnable presidential one every four? Like this isn't complicated. If they built up their party from the ground up they WOULD have more resources, more experienced politicians, experienced organizers, and a winning formula. But they don't so they're relegated to scam status.

They plan to make changes by executive order. So winning smaller elections would be pointless.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The man was tiptoeing around Angela Rye. With chicks like her you have to be unapologetically who you are and don’t waver on what you believe. You have to check chicks like her early.

Of course he could have checked her. But righteous black men choose to not assist black women in making themselves look like fools. So if you are dealing with a woman who you sense has a temperment to act batty at any sense of being checked? Its best to be humble,disengage and remain righteously unnaffected.

Will this also send many of them into a rage? Yes of course,being casually dismissed is also a trigger. But if they jump out the window still,it will be without my assistance.

Many of our women have been g.m.o'd and its no longer our place to check them. They belong to the white man now and are out of our jurisdiction. Treat them as ghost when possible:respect:#RenderUntoCeasar

Daps

Here are all the candidate they have running campaigns. I see city/state/federal level candidates.

Here's a list of their 2022 candidates.

Again candidates being ran at the city/state/federal levels.

All you have to do is substitute 2022 with 2018 if you want to keep going back.
:jbhmm:
You're not running this play on me. GP has the least amount of elected officials of any 3rd party but still has the resources to run a presidential campaign when no others do?

143 greens in office. 133 Actually won by election. 0 electeds in the house, senate or state legislature. GP has a Presidential Candidate.

Hell the green parties best electoral results were 2 DECADES AGO and it was 1 guy winning a state legislature seat.

177 electeds. No presidential candidate.

DSA has more than 200 electeds. Including multiple electeds in the house of rep, state legislatures and senates. No presidential candidate.

But I'm supposed to believe that the Green Party who's best result was a SINGLE STATE LEGISLATURE seat for 4 years 2 DECADES AGO. Is supposed to prioritize a presidential campaign over building a third party capable of regularly winning at the state level? GTFO of here

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Look jill stein isn’t going to make any moves and good for her sticking to what she doing but she only appears every 4 years.. i need to know what she doing actually for blacks and not just talking

But people like angela rye, charlamagne and envy are pure shills like the steve Harvey, dl hughley who all what they care about is getting in the White House to make their resumes look good and not once step a foot in the black community and put help in with local city councilmen.. i might be wrong but i need proof

They out here pushing books to sell

Daps
They plan to make changes by executive order. So winning smaller elections would be pointless.
Electoral catch 22. Look at all of our local candidates but also winning smaller elections is pointless so we're not really trying.
The plan to ake changes by executive order only makes sense when you realize it's because they'll never get anyone in federal or state congresses to put a real bill forward. It also allows them to play victim when they get overturrned by the courts because the presiden doesn't have those authorities.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
You're not running this play on me. GP has the least amount of elected officials of any 3rd party but still has the resources to run a presidential campaign when no others do?

143 greens in office. 133 Actually won by election. 0 electeds in the house, senate or state legislature. GP has a Presidential Candidate.

Hell the green parties best electoral results were 2 DECADES AGO and it was 1 guy winning a state legislature seat.

177 electeds. No presidential candidate.

DSA has more than 200 electeds. Including multiple electeds in the house of rep, state legislatures and senates. No presidential candidate.

But I'm supposed to believe that the Green Party who's best result was a SINGLE STATE LEGISLATURE seat for 4 years 2 DECADES AGO. Is supposed to prioritize a presidential campaign over building a third party capable of regularly winning at the state level? GTFO of here
So they do spend their resources running for lower offices at all levels yearly like you suggested they do here:

they are attempting to build their base and in fact have 133 elected officials in these lower winnable elections you emphasized. They're doing all the things you suggested they do and it looks like the point of divergence is that you don't believe they should be running for President?

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Daps
So they do spend their resources running for lower offices at all levels yearly like you suggested they do here:

they are attempting to build their base and in fact have 133 elected officials in these lower winnable elections you emphasized. They're doing all the things you suggested they do and it looks like the point of divergence is that you don't believe they should be running for President?
They lose 99% of the elections they run for and are on a downtrend. Yes I think they need to work on winning in the D3 division before they try and move on up to D1.
GXUpq6VXEAAwhf5

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
They lose 99% of the elections they run for and are on a downtrend. Yes I think they need to work on winning in the D3 division before they try and move on up to D1.
GXUpq6VXEAAwhf5
So basically we both understand that they do in fact run yearly at every level and the notion that they only come around every 4 years during Presidential elections is 100% propaganda. Likely created by the Democrats to smear the party.

Great. :salute:

Last edited:

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
I actually agree with this, but can we wait for a year when it's a normal Republican on the ticket? Because it's automatically gonna be a loss and a thrown away 4 years of Republican rule.

This conversation works a lot better when it's a John McCain type of candidate in that position.
Good luck then cause the "normal" republicans aren't coming back, at least not under the GOP.