Angela Rye Triggered Vs Dr. Jill Stein, Peak Democratic Shilling!!

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop. Step 1 is actually getting other members of your party electric so you can have to come through and deliver on these promises. This basically like a middle class dad promising his 5 year old son a gifted Lamborghini when he turns 16.

The only thing that was factual was that she lost twenty eleven gubernatorial and presidential elections. I've actually voted for the green party on a local level, have you? Ben Jealous was basically a green party candidate that snuck in and cracked the democratic party and I proudly voted for him as well. Jill Stein is a spoiler who literally colludes with Trump's campaign staff. Even had a meeting with Michael Flynn and Putin in Moscow. Jill Stein doesn't give a crap about the effects of white supremacy.

First step is forcing promises to be made. The 5 year old son would be smart enough to catch on that the father aint about to buy him a Lambourghini as he looks around at his reality,and the fact pops hasnt bought him anything but trinkets so far. You all havent forced the Democrats to promise you a damn thing. In fact you have black liberals who will run interference if you try to get Democrats on record.

At 16 should the sun just ask his pops directly "So are you going to buy me that Lambo?". Or allow his father to keep walking around the house talking about "Your Lambo going to look real good in the driveway son,should be here from Tokyo any day now:mjgrin:",knowing thats cap? And been cap the last 10 years hes been repeating it?

Why are yall so afraid to get Democrats on the record? I dont trust or believe in them to do a damn thing,i just need them on record as evidence,something tangible. Thus far they cant be held accountable for doing nothing substantial,when black people havent asked for anything. How can we even track their progress or energy put towards black people if there is no agenda/goal?

So no,I damn sure aint trusting in no Jill Stein either. But she currently is a valuable ally,who may help to pull some black folks off the Democratic plantation with this interview. Salute to that brotha as well,he did great:respect:

Daps
You’re too old to be this naive lol

Nobody will discuss the actual issues over the next 3 years. See you in 4 when we doing the same damn thing :pachaha:
the only issue that matters is making sure trump and MAGA don’t get back in the white house.

everything else is irrelevant.

:yeshrug:

Last edited:
Daps
:mjlol: Nah fr, talkin bout some “you gon let her call me a white supremacist”, “you mispronouncing her name with the other sitting beside you” as if they candidate don’t go home to white dikk every night, bytch please.
why are you worried with who’s dikking her down?

:dame:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

whipped-girl-it-look-like-you-got-yo-ass-whipped.gif

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Angela Rye is the type of Black person who 70 years ago talked down on the Civil Rights movement for being “unrealistic” and “not showing any results for decades” then acted like they were on the frontlines when they got old.

:camby:

The problem with these shills like Angela is that they are democrats first and black second. A black agenda is not party specific and not the democrat agenda. The shills talk like they got everything figured out and have all the answers but never have any solutions to issues black folks have been facing the past 50 years.. black wealth is trending to 0 by 2040. This trend has not changed under either party that's been in office. So doing same thing and maintaining the status quo with dems and repub agendas only guarantees white supremacy wins and black folks become a permanent underclass.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To be honest Rye got bushed way back during the Trump administration

The only reason she's still around is because Charlemagne gives her a platform. Charlemagne gives life to a lot of bums

She seems better at what she does than whatever Charlegmane and his fans thinks he does:mjlol:

Seems like she got bushed for being too militant once it was no longer trendy with white folks. Once being "too woke" wore out its welcome and CNN decided to "expand their brand:mjpls:

Trump winning would actually help her. Because black people would get uncomfortable and suddenly wanna become revolutionaries again:mjlol:

People like her arent needed by the Dems when they are in power. They want happy and smiling black people as the voice of black folks during their reign:respect:

Daps
Angela Rye is the type of Black person who 70 years ago talked down on the Civil Rights movement for being “unrealistic” and “not showing any results for decades” then acted like they were on the frontlines when they got old.

:camby:
are we now drawing an equivalency between the civil rights movement and the “no tangibles, no vote” movement?

:unimpressed:

Daps
Trump winning would actually help her. Because black people would get uncomfortable and suddenly wanna become revolutionaries again:mjlol:

People like her arent needed by the Dems when they are in power. They want happy and smiling black people as the voice of black folks during their reign:respect:

i’d rather my people be happy and smiling than ground to dust under the boot of MAGA, which is what will happen if Trump wins.

:francis:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Jill stein is a joke and an unserious candidate, she comes out every four years to run for president with no chance of winning only to derail the democratic candidate and help the republicans, she has no chance to win, this is a vanity project