Angela Rye Triggered Vs Dr. Jill Stein, Peak Democratic Shilling!!

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
@3Rivers :feedme:please and thank you sir
oZMcJPX.png

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i’d rather my people be happy and smiling than ground to dust under the boot of MAGA, which is what will happen if Trump wins.

:francis:

Not sure where this faith in Democrats comes from since they havent been able to stop alot of what Republicans have been doing without the presidency. And seemingly havent been thinking of any plans to counter any of it. So far all Im hearing is them putting us to work at the polls for the next 20 years with nothing on the table.

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Jill stein is a joke and an unserious candidate, she comes out every four years to run for president with no chance of winning only to derail the democratic candidate and help the republicans, she has no chance to win, this is a vanity project
You're the only joke around here. Grow the fukk up already, clown.

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
when is the last time the black community - and the world, if we’re being honest about the stakes - has faced a threat this existential?

preventing trump and MAGA from reclaiming the white house is orders of magnitude more important than agitating for reparations or any tangible specifically tailored to the black community.

trump is hitler 2.0

you either acknowledge that reality and do what you can to help elect the only person standing in their way, or you’re a crash dummy for white supremacy.

:francis:
You've been brainwashed. Not a trump fan however we survived with his antics for 4 years. It's not the end of the world if he gets reelected again. Black folk were on his nuts when he was a celebrity in NYC prior to his republican switchover. Trump just does it for money and fame.

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
Jill stein is a joke and an unserious candidate, she comes out every four years to run for president with no chance of winning only to derail the democratic candidate and help the republicans, she has no chance to win, this is a vanity project
This really isn't about Stein. People who vote for her know that she will not win. They vote to make a point that they're not happy with the democratic party. It's actually that simple. There's people that are non chalant and they won't vote at all. Then there's people that not voting goes against their principles. So to make a point they vote for Stein. If democrats want the Jill vote maybe they should work harder to preach some of their main policies.

I stopped fukking with democrats when they threw Bernie to the bushes for that cac Hillary Clinton and lost miserably to Trump. They fukked up big time and have been in a downward spiral since then. Another major fukk up was having Biden not drop out early when he was clearly incompetent and not fit to be president again. Now with only 3 months to go this might cause them another election. Same thing with with Ruth Bader Ginsberg who wouldn't relinquish her seat and died as a supreme court judge at 87 years cold. C'mon brehs these are terrible miscalculations. The dems deserve to lose again.

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
I’m not a Green Party fanatic, but every single point y’all have against them has come from the powers that be at the top of the Democratic Party.

- Unserious candidate who shows up every 4 years - Ummm…because they don’t have the resources and aren’t funded by corporations??

- Russian shill - She spoke ONE TIME at an event held by a Russian media company in which other major broadcasters from every country except the US were present - she spoke out AGAINST Putin at said event. fukk my life.

- Why smoke for the Democrats and not Republicans - Maybe because the Democrats have been trying to shut them down?? maybe because they’ve actively worked on sabotaging them. There’s articles and reports from the Washington Post and NYT about this in the last few months. Why the fk shouldn’t they fire back?

Angela Rye popped off at 3 different times
- Pronunciation of Kamala - which Butch answered for and said check me if I’m wrong respectfully. Angela went on to call him and pronounce it as MOZZLEM every single time before and after that, and Butch let it slide because he’s not a child.

- At Butch “turning his back” on Angela when she was speaking - He never did so, and was only acknowledging those behind him. He did the same when Charlemagne spoke and would acknowledge Angela when she was behind him when Charlemagne was speaking.

- Popping off about Jill saying she was “parroting yt supremacist talking points”…this bytch man. Jill never ever said that. It’s on fkn video but Angela became Karen and started yelling and being hysterical.

Vote Green now. This opened my eyes to them. Thanks Angela.

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
And brehs, I know some of y’all could give a fk about Gaza and that’s y’all prerogative.

But pls pls pls at the very least stop falling for the whole “but Kamala has called for a ceasefire”.

That is a blatant lie and is literally the same old copy and paste Biden line. Every single thing she has said about Gaza has been the same 15 words Biden used. Almost literally the exact same.

In fact, she always, 100% of the time is playing games and immediately turns to “hostages” straight after. Likewise always, 100% of the time mentions a proven fabricated lie about “hostages that were r*ped and b*headed” in the same conversation surrounding Gaza and Isr*els Genocide.

Support her all you want, but don’t fall or pretend she’s for a ceasefire - it’s all games.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I’m not a Green Party fanatic, but every single point y’all have against them has come from the powers that be at the top of the Democratic Party.

- Unserious candidate who shows up every 4 years - Ummm…because they don’t have the resources and aren’t funded by corporations??

- Russian shill - She spoke ONE TIME at an event held by a Russian media company in which other major broadcasters from every country except the US were present - she spoke out AGAINST Putin at said event. fukk my life.

- Why smoke for the Democrats and not Republicans - Maybe because the Democrats have been trying to shut them down?? maybe because they’ve actively worked on sabotaging them. There’s articles and reports from the Washington Post and NYT about this in the last few months. Why the fk shouldn’t they fire back?

Angela Rye popped off at 3 different times
- Pronunciation of Kamala - which Butch answered for and said check me if I’m wrong respectfully. Angela went on to call him and pronounce it as MOZZLEM every single time before and after that, and Butch let it slide because he’s not a child.

- At Butch “turning his back” on Angela when she was speaking - He never did so, and was only acknowledging those behind him. He did the same when Charlemagne spoke and would acknowledge Angela when she was behind him when Charlemagne was speaking.

- Popping off about Jill saying she was “parroting yt supremacist talking points”…this bytch man. Jill never ever said that. It’s on fkn video but Angela became Karen and started yelling and being hysterical.

Vote Green now. This opened my eyes to them. Thanks Angela.

The man was tiptoeing around Angela Rye. With chicks like her you have to be unapologetically who you are and don’t waver on what you believe. You have to check chicks like her early.

Last edited:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Typical fashion by women like angela

Using the whole attacking black women and white supremacy shyt

U got smoked and can’t handle the fact that someone bringing up key talking points that u don’t agree with..

I see why Common was like, i rather be with a woman with kids and cheater like J Hud than be with you

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
She was triggered, but she also made some good points too.

I used to really like how she would clap back at folks, but she was wildly unprofessional here. She could make her points without all the hemming and hawing, and looking like child put on timeout.

Daps
So they only have the resources to run a presidential campaign? Wouldn't it be better for those limited resources to be better used spread out to 5-6 local winnable elections ever year vs 1 completely unwinnable presidential one every four? Like this isn't complicated. If they built up their party from the ground up they WOULD have more resources, more experienced politicians, experienced organizers, and a winning formula. But they don't so they're relegated to scam status.