Angela Rye Triggered Vs Dr. Jill Stein, Peak Democratic Shilling!!

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Electoral catch 22. Look at all of our local candidates but also winning smaller elections is pointless so we're not really trying.
The plan to ake changes by executive order only makes sense when you realize it's because they'll never get anyone in federal or state congresses to put a real bill forward. It also allows them to play victim when they get overturrned by the courts because the presiden doesn't have those authorities.

Why are you Democrats so obsessed with their strategy. Yall would rather call out the GP for stealing votes. Or accuse black people of being MAGA,or voting for Republicans because "Not voting is a vote for Trump:francis:"

Imagine if yall kept this energy with the Dems and put some heat on them to actually say,or better yet DO things that would get them black votes.

Ultimately thats what this is all about. "Uh oh,the GP is actually acknowledging black people,black oppression and white supremacy. They are putting pressure on us to have to do the same ,they might even raise black voters standards:damn:"

Obviously Democrats like Angela Rye dont want that:respect:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I’m not a Green Party fanatic, but every single point y’all have against them has come from the powers that be at the top of the Democratic Party.

- Unserious candidate who shows up every 4 years - Ummm…because they don’t have the resources and aren’t funded by corporations??

- Russian shill - She spoke ONE TIME at an event held by a Russian media company in which other major broadcasters from every country except the US were present - she spoke out AGAINST Putin at said event. fukk my life.

- Why smoke for the Democrats and not Republicans - Maybe because the Democrats have been trying to shut them down?? maybe because they’ve actively worked on sabotaging them. There’s articles and reports from the Washington Post and NYT about this in the last few months. Why the fk shouldn’t they fire back?

Angela Rye popped off at 3 different times
- Pronunciation of Kamala - which Butch answered for and said check me if I’m wrong respectfully. Angela went on to call him and pronounce it as MOZZLEM every single time before and after that, and Butch let it slide because he’s not a child.

- At Butch “turning his back” on Angela when she was speaking - He never did so, and was only acknowledging those behind him. He did the same when Charlemagne spoke and would acknowledge Angela when she was behind him when Charlemagne was speaking.

- Popping off about Jill saying she was “parroting yt supremacist talking points”…this bytch man. Jill never ever said that. It’s on fkn video but Angela became Karen and started yelling and being hysterical.

Vote Green now. This opened my eyes to them. Thanks Angela.
Dude was too nice

I would have sternly told her I'm not a child and I can look wherever I want

Would have got Charlamagne too

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
oZMcJPX.png

DAMMIT! She fine, tho :to:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
How she gonna give us reparations and doesn't know how government works?

:mjlol:

:dead:
I said earlier that this also proves she likely has no clue how the Electoral College works either if she can't answer that question. If she had a basic understanding of the Electoral College she should have been able to easily answer that question.

Daps
You've been brainwashed. Not a trump fan however we survived with his antics for 4 years. It's not the end of the world if he gets reelected again. Black folk were on his nuts when he was a celebrity in NYC prior to his republican switchover. Trump just does it for money and fame.
it absolutely is the end of life as we know it.

this second presidency will have no guardrails, thanks to the supreme court, whose immunity and chevron decisions freed him from any accountability and granted him a license to run roughshod over the constitution.

i’m left with the impression that a lot of you either don’t read or only skim the surface of the issues. the information that will give you a primer on what to expect from a second trump presidency is readily available if you have the time and inclination to digest it.

:unimpressed:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps

this second presidency will have no guardrails, thanks to the supreme court, whose immunity and chevron decisions freed him from any accountability and granted him a license to run roughshod over the constitution.
Why hasn’t Biden taken advantage of the freedom from accountability and license to run roughshod over the constitution?

He consistently says he’s battling for the soul of our nation. He knows Trump/Maga are racists. Why isn’t he taking advantage of these same terms that apply to him?

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection

i’m left with the impression that a lot of you either don’t read or only skim the surface of the issues. the information that will give you a primer on what to expect from a second trump presidency is readily available if you have the time and inclination to digest it.

:unimpressed:
I'm trying not to become cynical, but part of me wants to say let them find out.

Problem is, we may never be able to peel back what the Trump fukktards want to do.

Even Republicans can see that, which is why there's a sizable number of them openly endorsing Kamala despite not even agreeing with 20% of her policies.

Trump has judges and election officials in his pocket. Even after he's gone, his policies will stay. And that's been the poison all along.

Daps
Why hasn’t Biden taken advantage of the freedom from accountability and license to run roughshod over the constitution?

He consistently says he’s battling for the soul of our nation. He knows Trump/Maga are racists. Why isn’t he taking advantage of these same terms that apply to him?
because biden isn’t a fascist and still believes in abiding by the norms of governance in our political system.

:francis: