Angela Rye Triggered Vs Dr. Jill Stein, Peak Democratic Shilling!!

Daps
jill stein is good if trump wins. she won’t be impacted in the slightest.

every black person who wants to vote third party or sit on the couch and pout, wishing upon a star for some illusory unicorn of reparations or tangibles, is food in these streets if trump wins.

:francis:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Nothing more annoying when I see squared black women be trying to act ghetto :what: bih you came from a good family! Sexy red would had robbed yo goofy ahh
We really need that talk about this new thing these squared black women be acting immature. Knowing damn well you never had a fight in real life

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
jill stein is good if trump wins. she won’t be impacted in the slightest.

every black person who wants to vote third party or sit on the couch and pout, wishing upon a star for some illusory unicorn of reparations or tangibles, is food in these streets if trump wins.

:francis:
Shut up non factor

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Die slow faggit
Ah, a hit c00n has finally hollered. :ehh:

Join your daddy on stage and dance for your butter biscuits.
20240823-121655.gif

Ngga so devoted to to the Foundational Bussy American cause he's willing to get mad at any black man other than his E-daddy with actual plans and goals for reparations. :mjlol:

Now go ahead and neg with tears in your eyes. I'll move on and respond only to the adults in this thread.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Nothing more annoying when I see squared black women be trying to act ghetto :what: bih you came from a good family! Sexy red would had robbed yo goofy ahh
We really need that talk about this new thing these squared black women be acting immature. Knowing damn well you never had a fight in real life
You’re probably not black at all with the constant klan talking points you push. Go hold your breath until I @ you and tell you it’s ok to breathe

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
1st 20 minutes is good. Real good. Then once they ask why you running if you're gonna lose. GP finally gives a bad answer. Starting to go downhill.

I really don't care nor see any relevance in how this breh being muslim has on running a losing campaign.

Next 22 minutes is good with Angela Rye. Green Party is tailspinning and being combative. I think Angela Rye is being very professional and fair here.

57:15 is when Angela Rye starts dropping Ls all over Jill Stein and Stein pops off afterwards. Stein was mad. lol. So Stein said Rye was parroting WS talking points and Rye was offended, as she should.

In all, Angela Rye handled herself well until she was called a WS parrotter. And that was short outburst toward the end.

Last edited:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Ah, a hit c00n has finally hollered. :ehh:

Join your daddy on stage and dance for your butter biscuits.
20240823-121655.gif

Ngga so devoted to to the Foundational Bussy American cause he's willing to get mad at any black man other than his E-daddy with actual plans and goals for reparations. :mjlol:

Now go ahead and neg with tears in your eyes. I'll move on and respond only to the adults in this thread.
Notice you post a gif. of him. Where’s your gif? exactly nobody knows you and you gon die a faggit poster

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
This!!!

And the coli promotes all these fake narratives to say otherwise

If Jill Stein got 50% of the black vote during a primary, not the general election, only the primary. Democrats would be forced to switch their positions and address us directly. Same with republicans.
I actually agree with this, but can we wait for a year when it's a normal Republican on the ticket? Because it's automatically gonna be a loss and a thrown away 4 years of Republican rule.

This conversation works a lot better when it's a John McCain type of candidate in that position.

horizon

Veteran
Daps
The only black people she appeals to are low information voters. nikkas who don't even have the common sense to stop and ask if she was really about what she's saying then why do we only see this woman pop up once every 4 years ? Never in between for any local elections or any activities that would build up the GP
You actually cooked the democrats when you brought up common sense. Ask me how

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk.

I like that Butch basically addressed those "nO tAngIblEs nO vOtE" clowns by saying what a vote for the green party would mean for black people.

Even if the greens don't win, the point is to show that their policies are popular. They're a barometer for how popular progressive policies are.

You want reparations? There's a party literally doing that with a black intellectual as the running mate. Don't stay home, VOTE.
The biggest hurdle for black people is making democrats understand our vote isn’t automatic. We like a woman who man always cheat & say we gone leave ‘em .

He(democrats) know damn well it ain’t happening so why make effort do better:hubie:

Same play been getting spammed for years