Angela Rye Triggered Vs Dr. Jill Stein, Peak Democratic Shilling!!

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
legit criticism is an attack now :dead:

These weirdos think all that lingo is a suitable defense against their irrational political engagements.

So now you're trading in anti-Jewish/antisemitic tropes for criticizing Jill Stein's very obvious faults? Give me a fukking break.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So now you're trading in anti-Jewish/antisemitic tropes for criticizing Jill Stein's very obvious faults? Give me a fukking break.
whats the anti jewish tropes? Butch Ware is cynically deploying that critique because he himself is a muslim activist.

Jill Stein is literally a grifter, pseudo-commie, and foreign Russian agent.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
whats the anti jewish tropes? Butch Ware is cynically deploying that critique because he himself is a muslim activist.

Jill Stein is literally a grifter, pseudo-commie, and foreign Russian agent.
He is reaching by dismissing legitimate criticism and calling it anti-Jewish.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Campism refers to the tendency to align with one geopolitical "camp" regardless of the actual actions or policies of the regimes within that camp. It typically involves viewing global politics in a binary way, where one side is always the imperialist aggressor, and the opposing side is automatically seen as resisting imperialism, even when they engage in similar behaviors.

Too many people believe that criticizing Russia or China automatically means you don't care about Western imperialism, or worse, signals support for it, when it shouldn’t. I think people who genuinely care about raising awareness or exposing injustices or fighting for human rights shouldn’t worry about that. They should focus on bringing those injustices to light, regardless of who's behind them, be it Western powers, Russia, China, or anyone in between. It serves no one to get caught up in the 'well, they're only resisting imperialism' trap. Jill Stein is a joke.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rye literally reacts like a coli breh :mjlol:
You can sense the sassiness in each post when someone disagrees with them.
oZMcJPX.png

:mjlol:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nope. What shaming tactic did they employ? At least name one.

She asked why run if you know they're gonna lose?
She told him to pronounce her name correctly?
She asked them basic civic questions?
She asked them after 7 straight Ls where you didn't win not 1 state, what is the path to victory of any kind?

None of those are shaming tactics. So what shaming tactics did she employ?
You're blind or playing dumb

Shaming them into not running for being "spoilers"
Shaming people into not "wasting" votes on them.
I'll preface this by saying I have zero respect for Jill Stein, who is an agent.

That being said, I don't think I've ever seen a presidential candidate come on a show and be met with a member of the opposition - in this case Angela Rye - who is there to disrupt the conversation and fact check. I may find Stein to be odious and downright disingenuous but if that was Kamala there wouldn't be a republican in a chair ready to confront her. If it was Trump, Rye wouldn't be there either. Stein poses no threat to either party. The only third party complication this year is RFK Jr for republicans. Nobody else matters. So treating her this way feels very weird, especially on a platform (The Breakfast Club) that is clearly losing relevance.
I guessed you missed the debate, huh?
She's way more likeable than Hillary or Biden by far.
She's still plenty unlikeable, and that is a REALLY low bar:mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In 2016 you was telling folks who couldn't vote for Bernie to vote for Jill Stein though.....you dudes on thecoli are something else :martin:
That was in 2016 and I didn't know her game :manny:
You live and learn. I voted for Hillary after much consideration

Also it was in response to this
I won't
I would vote for Trump out of spite

Last edited: