Angela Rye Triggered Vs Dr. Jill Stein, Peak Democratic Shilling!!

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
YEAH NO I'M CONVINCED THE COLI'S LOUD MINORITY of dem shills are retarded or just bots at this point. no intelligence. I'm so glad the comments on the breakfast club show a large swath of critically thinking folks are still breathing in this North American Wasteland.

Daps
Rye literally reacts like a coli breh :mjlol:
You can sense the sassiness in each post when someone disagrees with them.
oZMcJPX.png

:mjlol:
YEAH NO I'M CONVINCED THE COLI'S LOUD MINORITY of dem shills are retarded or just bots at this point. no intelligence. I'm so glad the comments on the breakfast club show a large swath of critically thinking folks are still breathing in this North American Wasteland.
At the 1st, 2nd and 3rd bolded parts - Indeed. One of those sassy dem shills (who hallucinates in his bedroom and has a bytch fit over black women playing with and making cool stuff with Lego) made a thread about Jill Stein being questioned. These fools claim that Jill Stein is no threat and never going to win anything but do nothing but constantly complain about her. The democratic shills doth protest too much.

At the 4th bolded part - I watched the vid on YouTube and observed the comments section and was pleasantly surprised by the amount of people calling out Angela Rye and praising Jill Stein and some even saying that they'll vote differently. Shout out to the Aframs/ADOS and Black immigrant ethnic groups to the US for trying something new and not letting the shills shame you. :salute:

Last edited:

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Most of what she is saying is accurate.

We are reaching a certain point where incrementalism will categorically not be enough to solve certain problems. Like there are some models that claim climate change related activity will reduce certain crop yields as early as the 2030s.

Nevertheless:

"It is especially important to introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics."

-Aleksandr Dugin, The Basics of Geopolitics (1997)

I would be surprised if Putin did not hit her with the

xrd-exrd.gif

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I have no idea what you watched but you should actually watch this interview
She had a recent interview with Mehdi Hasan where she refused to condemn Putin by calling him a war criminal.

I have zero problems with her candidacy but calling this interview a bad look is an understatement.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Breakfast club interview at over 150k views and it seems to be overwhelmingly pro Green in the comments. Good to see folks being able to recognize what black faces of white supremacy on team blue look like in 2024 and most folks with sense not allowing these sellouts to weaponize their identity to shout down progressive ideas anymore.:sas2:

Almost 200K views. It's spreading organically.

:salute:

lib123

All Star
Daps
Most of what she is saying is accurate.

We are reaching a certain point where incrementalism will categorically not be enough to solve certain problems. Like there are some models that claim climate change related activity will reduce certain crop yields as early as the 2030s.

Nevertheless:

-Aleksandr Dugin, The Basics of Geopolitics (1997)

I would be surprised if Putin did not hit her with the

xrd-exrd.gif

Don't worry. When these shills get laid off by Corporate America en masse during the next downturn and replaced by automation and AI, they'll be very receptive.