Angela Rye Triggered Vs Dr. Jill Stein, Peak Democratic Shilling!!

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Breakfast club interview at over 150k views and it seems to be overwhelmingly pro Green in the comments. Good to see folks being able to recognize what black faces of white supremacy on team blue look like in 2024 and most folks with sense not allowing these sellouts to weaponize their identity to shout down progressive ideas anymore.:sas2:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Breakfast club interview at over 150k views and it seems to be overwhelmingly pro Green in the comments. Good to see folks being able to recognize what black faces of white supremacy on team blue look like in 2024 and most folks with sense not allowing these sellouts to weaponize their identity to shout down progressive ideas anymore.:sas2:
:laff:

I love how all of a sudden you fools are in support of progressive ideas when you have a history on here of pushing the complete opposite. You're all a joke, just like Jill Stein.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most normal people agree with progressive policies when you remove political parties from the equation. The one problem is that those people that you are referring to should be supporting the progressive wing that is already part of the Democratic Party, and also the progressive politicians that run in the local primaries against establishment Democrats.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps

Another American of Democrat descent pushing white supremacist red scare talking points on movements looking to empower the descendants of American slavery.

Fortunately, reading the Breakfast Club comments we can quickly see everyone who's not on that Democrat white supremacist wave would have very clearly heard the first thing Jill Stein said was: "no, actually we did" and are smart enough to see the white supremacist propaganda machine attempt to put words into her mouth and verbally trip her up. If only the Democrat white supremacists could learn the skill of "active listening", maybe they wouldn't be such eager tools of white supremacy.:sas2:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Russian foreign intelligence will fund both sides of a debate to encourage dissent in the home countries of the activist.

Jill Stein is a naive pawn.

So democrats could be funding Tariq in theory?

Maybe even some #BothSides members.

That would explain poster "I Really Dont Mean It" radical turn from bothsider to staunch Democrat:ohhh:

We thank you for the clarity:respect:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now they're saying the very British Medhi Hasan, who got fired from MSNBC for being critical of the US handling of Gaza, is an "American of Democrat descent" pushing "white supremacist tactics" for catching Jill Stein in a lie about Putin.

You Russian bots are shameless:scust:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Now they're saying the very British Medhi Hasan, who got fired from MSNBC for being critical of the US handling of Gaza, is an "American of Democrat descent" pushing "white supremacist tactics" for catching Jill Stein in a lie about Putin.

You Russian bots are shameless:scust:
Improper reading and spreading their (suspected) purposeful misinterpretation to defend white supremacy is a cornerstone tactic of the Democratic shillbreh platform that nobody is buying anymore.

I wasn't saying anything about Medhi Hasan, American of Democrat descent along with the rest of the content of the post is very much a description of the 30+ year old man with the cartoon character avatar @Mister Terrific. But I see that American of Democrat descent line hit a dog.:sas2:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Improper reading and spreading their (suspected) purposeful misinterpretation to defend white supremacy is a cornerstone tactic of the Democratic shillbreh platform that nobody is buying anymore.

I wasn't saying anything about Medhi Hasan, American of Democrat descent along with the rest of the content of the post is very much a description of the 30+ year old man with the cartoon avatar @Mister Terrific. But I see that American of Democrat descent line hit a dog.:sas2:
как скажешь, товарищ.
full

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
как скажешь, товарищ.
full
Scrolling through the breakfast club interview, the white supremacist red scare tactics have definitely been proven to be a very beneficial strategy to winning people over to the Green party.

Y'all aren't white supremacists at all, y'all are secretly for the cause and are trying to convert blues to Green by poisoning the blue well. Y'all know good and well nobody with sense is buying that nonsense and will only look at blues as idiots by continuing to push it. :salute: 4d chess moves. I approve.