Angela Rye Triggered Vs Dr. Jill Stein, Peak Democratic Shilling!!

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
What issues are the Democrats moving further left on because of her?

She was key in the Inflation Reduction Act and the American Rescue Plan Act. If you follow how they came to be it was her and the squad who stalled out previous/watered down bi-partisan efforts.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Don't care but constantly attacking a candidate polling at only 1%.
:pachaha:
Y'all sound shook.

"constantly"? :mjlol: AOC hit Jill Stein over the head on a throwaway IG live .... the reason it even went viral is because she has over 8 million followers.

Tell Jill Stein to stop running from the grind and get in the game.... :umad:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Back down from what. I don't care to engage in a debate with you this morning and I sure as hell don't give a damn about how you feel about what I said:mjlol:

You didn't say shyt.... You're in here complaining and crying about this interview saying "this is why we don't have third parties :sadbron: " and running from the fact that every single third party candidate this cycle has been exposed as a grifter and their whole candidacy has been self-serving...

You don't want to "engage" because you can't.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't think I was coming with receipts :mjlol: Get back in here "both siders" .... Let's chat :mjgrin:
But first go ahead and thank Bothsiders for getting Biden's old ass out the paint.
kobe-bryant-youre-welcome.gif

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You didn't say shyt.... You're in here complaining and crying about this interview saying "this is why we don't have third parties :sadbron: " and running from the fact that every single third party candidate this cycle has been exposed as a grifter and their whole candidacy has been self-serving...

You don't want to "engage" because you can't.
Have a good day sir as I have other shyt to do than engage in conversation with you

You can argue with yourself or others in this thread

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She was key in the Inflation Reduction Act and the American Rescue Plan Act. If you follow how they came to be it was her and the squad who stalled out previous/watered down bi-partisan efforts.

Oh,climate legislation:mjlol:?

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Stein set Angela off when she tried to be slick with that white supremacists talking point. That's one of the few in that space that you gonna be sorry if you go at like that lol.

But the Greens arent a serious party. Jill Stein is basically using this platform to maintain her lifestyle or whatever. She got 7 million dollars in 2016 to do a recount and spent it on campaign and legal fees.

The DSA and Working Families party are much better left wing outfits for people to look into than this vanity project for a lady that can't even win an election in a Massachusetts city.

AOC is right and so is Rye. You can say what you want because the Greens are dangling policies that are good but they have no clue how to implement beyond executive order which is a terrible way to run the country.

Hopefully in 4 years they have new leadership or just quit this charade.
All facts