Angela Rye Triggered Vs Dr. Jill Stein, Peak Democratic Shilling!!

Braman

Superstar
Daps
When people ask why third party candidates have no chance to make an impact, point to this interview.

Where? It’s an hour plus video. What did they do/say to move the needle? :wtf:

Also I watched one part and he immediately contradicted himself and their entire existence:

‘Your state is already decided you’re just throwing your vote away’ :ehh: That’s a blunt elephant in the room reality of voting. It’s true….However, from that very same blunt standpoint, an independent is never, EVER, going to win. They tell you never say never? I’m saying never. You ain’t neeeeeeever seeing an independent win or even come close to winning. On the flip you can at least argue that socializing voting for Dem/Rep adds to the overall voter bloq and momentum of the party overall, even if you’re in a non-swing state. And we will at least see some states/districts determined by thousands of votes. So you matter. With independents, they serve no such purpose.

So Angela Rye was unprofessional but I understand her annoyance. These mfers serve no purpose. It’s an annoying level of naïveté. They are a net negative therefor they are Ops

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
@Thavoiceofthevoiceless isn't a serious poster. He knows why (or should) Jill Stein polls at 1% and it has nothing to do with "this interview" or any of the perceived "attacks" from Democrats.

Jill Stein polls at 1% and her party can't win so much as a dogcatcher election because she isn't serious about trying to win elections. The reality is that she is doing this for self-serving reasons and that's all been laid out here a 100x over. She's not out here grinding...

She's certainly not on the ground like AOC is with her own constituents. People want to call AOC a "shill" yet she's really out in the streets everyday with her constituents grinding, whether it's to put pressure on corporations for better wages for union workers or a host of other issues where she's active and a participant.

People like @Thavoiceofthevoiceless won't come to grip with the reality that all of these 3rd party candidates are unserious and out to benefit themselves whether it's Stein or Cornel trying to pay off his owed taxes/alimony or RFK Jr. trying to score a cabinet position from the far right.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Bc Angela knows its pipe dream and she is only taking away votes away from democrats and inadvertently helping republicans who are worse for black ppl then Dems. How cant you not fcking understand that? Yall cant be this stupid :mjlol:
What makes you think they would vote for Kamala if Jill didn't participate? This is the problem I have with politics, you guys just can't have a candidate that's horrible, it's always some form of "you're brainwashed".

Especially with the issue in the middle east, some people aren't going hold their nose vote for everything.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Bc Angela knows its pipe dream and she is only taking away votes away from democrats and inadvertently helping republicans who are worse for black ppl then Dems. How cant you not fcking understand that? Yall cant be this stupid :mjlol:

conceited-reaction.gif

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
@Thavoiceofthevoiceless isn't a serious poster. He knows why (or should) Jill Stein polls at 1% and it has nothing to do with "this interview" or any of the perceived "attacks" from Democrats.

Jill Stein polls at 1% and her party can't win so much as a dogcatcher election because she isn't serious about trying to win elections. The reality is that she is doing this for self-serving reasons and that's all been laid out here a 100x over. She's not out here grinding...

She's certainly not on the ground like AOC is with her own constituents. People want to call AOC a "shill" yet she's really out in the streets everyday with her constituents grinding, whether it's to put pressure on corporations for better wages for union workers or a host of other issues where she's active and a participant.

People like @Thavoiceofthevoiceless won't come to grip with the reality that all of these 3rd party candidates are unserious and out to benefit themselves whether it's Stein or Cornel trying to pay off his owed taxes/alimony or RFK Jr. trying to score a cabinet position from the far right.
You mean the same AOC literally cried on national television and punked out in front the world by Nancy Pelosi to fall in line? You mean the same AOC that literally admitted to voting yes on a bill she never got read before voting on it and apologizing to people about it on social media? She's weak minded at the end of the day when it truly comes down to it.

That shyt is all on public record before you come back with a response.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
If ppl aren't smart enough to think for themselves we should just have a dictatorship

If Kamala can't stop ppl from voting for another party maybe she's trash

It's cool tho...the more dems expose themselves

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
She's weak minded at the end of the day when it truly comes down to it.

You mean the same AOC who realizes that winning elections and getting in the room to help shape policy (which she's doing and is partly responsible for Democrats shifting to the left on various issues) is the first step to being an actual politician?

I notice you didn't comment on the rest of my post because you can't.....

What has Jill Stein herself done to help shape policy (aside from making up stories about how she had a hot line and Dems made it a hot song)? What is the party doing to help shape policy? Why does she run from the grind?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You mean the same AOC who realizes that winning elections and getting in the room to help shape policy (which she's doing and is partly responsible for Democrats shifting to the left on various issues) is the first step to being an actual politician?

What has Jill Stein done to help shape policy?
I couldn't care less about Jill Stein and more so talking about a third party in general as I have many times on this site before.

The current two party system isn't unsustainable where one party can literally hold the entire country hostage just because they don't get their way.

People on here and social media like to pick and choose which of the founding fathers ideas are outdated when the two party is one of the main ones that should have been revamped long ago.

Pull up my receipts and I’ve be making these same talking points for a long while now.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

What has Jill Stein herself done to help shape policy (aside from making up stories about how she had a hot line and Dems made it a hot song)? What is the party doing to help shape policy? Why does she run from the grind?

What issues are the Democrats moving further left on because of her?