Angela Bassett has inked a new deal paying her $450,000 an episode for FOX drama 9-1-1.

Daps
Top tier White actresses never make big bucks starring in tv shows with a Black significant other. :unimpressed:

These bw/wm shows have an audience or they wouldn't get cast like they do.:mjpls:

Pro black simps have to come to terms with facts and stop being beta cuck boys running around with there RBG "black women is god" capes.:sas1:

Her husband in the show was originally a black architect......

.......but then he came out as gay during Season 1 and they ended up divorcing. Now the breh is dating another breh (think he's a doctor).

They got an Asian breh married to Jennifer Love Hewitt and her fine azz. Her titties got bigger and she thicc now.

They have a young white boy and Hispanic breh that both pull females left and right.

Not a single adult straight black man on the show.

No way in hell this show gets that kind of juice if you have Christina Hendricks getting rubbed on by Taye Diggs in primetime network TV.

Daps
Her acting is super strong on that show, everything else about the show is goofy as hell.

I love it! Someone made a thread a couple of months back asking why she was essentially "lowering herself" by doing tv/this show. She's an EP, director and biggest star of the show. Auntie wasn't just the talent she secured her bag and now she's getting what she deserves. :mjgrin::salute:

9-1-1 and the spin off are good shows. She'll be eating well for years. Then if this goes into syndication! :banderas:
I even made the "official thread" for this show years back
Fox's New Drama "9-1-1" is pretty cool

911 used to be piff but i couldnt continue it when it started pushing corny agendas.

i couldnt take homie's son no more all up in the videos (sorry God) nor the bedwenching and black man being gay

:pacspit: