Angela Bassett has inked a new deal paying her $450,000 an episode for FOX drama 9-1-1.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
I should watch it. It’s dope?
It’s actually pretty good. I like the different crisis and rescue situations they put together on each episode. I mean, a lot of it is cringeworthy, but the background episodes of the characters showing how they ended up at the fire station are very good. It’s a good watch overall. Another one on the same level is the show The Rookie...

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
Top tier White actresses never make big bucks starring in tv shows with a Black significant other. :unimpressed:

These bw/wm shows have an audience or they wouldn't get cast like they do.:mjpls:

Pro black simps have to come to terms with facts and stop being beta cuck boys running around with there RBG "black women is god" capes.:sas1:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
I dig this show despite the goofiness at times....I’ll continue to watch religiously. With her being EP, I got some words for Angie about all the black characters being gay, tho...,

My wife used to watch this show on the strength. I peeped it one time and within 10 minutes I nope'd out. It was some dumb episode where these old jawns were trying to do band practice in a garage and something exploded and they ended up high as all hell.

I was done with the dumb ass show :camby:

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
My wife used to watch this show on the strength. I peeped it one time and within 10 minutes I nope'd out. It was some dumb episode where these old jawns were trying to do band practice in a garage and something exploded and they ended up high as all hell.

I was done with the dumb ass show :camby:
I mean yeah, a lot of it is stupid as hell...it’s network tv so it’s expected. It’s a guilty pleasure I guess...I tune in every time:lolbron:
I’ll support Angela in that regard...

Nar-el

Pro
Daps
Just say y'all hate black women and keep it fukking pushing. God damn, everything you can do to tear a black woman down, so worried about what color penis she's around.

Nah, it ain’t even like that. Angela is my favorite actress but if you think her getting a groundbreaking bag with this particular role is a coincidence, I have a bridge to sell you. It’s more about Hollywood than her. She’s still a legend.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
There was a thread saying shes being held down by hollywood and on a bumass 911 show

:mjlol::mjlol:

Yup and we all tried to tell OP he was definitely looking at it the wrong way.
full

So she's still eating despite her falling out with Tyler Perry? I had no idea.

Yup, eating good :mjgrin: