Angel Reese declares for WNBA draft

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you under the assumption that schools aren’t paying kids? Of course she’s not getting paid a real salary but schools are definitely paying top athletes on top of what they make with the endorsements
Even if your assumption is true that top athletes get paid under the table from schools....that is not NIL. You said NIL money vs WNBA salary will change. NIL = endorsement deals. You were wrong, you didn't understand what NIL is, and it's ok.

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
Even if your assumption is true that top athletes get paid under the table from schools....that is not NIL. You said NIL money vs WNBA salary will change. NIL = endorsement deals. You were wrong, you didn't understand what NIL is, and it's ok.
The definition of nil is in the name it’s pretty hard to not understand what it is. I grouped what I think they get from boosters along with the endorsement money though

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I got peoples that work in NBA circles and are heavily invested into WNBAs future

I’m not a big hoops guy myself but there’s a lot of $$ being poured into young girls basketball. Kobe was definitely on to something with his little one.

I went to a private workout a few weeks ago to kick it and these little 13 year old girls looked better than the damn boys and was knocking shots from all over the floor shyt was CRAZY to see IRL

Also they all say that Reese is kinda trash and needs to develop.

But don’t worry there are some waaaay better Reese’s down the road and I anticipate WNBA taking off within the next decade…imagine if there was internet and social media in the 70s when NBA was on tape delay lol

Niccas her feeling like moss in the draft :smugbiden:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
A lot of you idiots on here said her game wouldn’t translate
Are preseason games taken seriously in the wnba?
Were the a teams for both squads out there?
iirc the critique for reese was mostly her jump shot wouldnt translate, ppl were saying her rebounding and defense would translate.
--- more on this point, like half the shots in that clip were from like 3 feet from the basket. like 4 pts came from getting offensive rebounds.

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Are preseason games taken seriously in the wnba?
Were the a teams for both squads out there?
iirc the critique for reese was mostly her jump shot wouldnt translate, ppl were saying her rebounding and defense would translate.
--- more on this point, like half the shots in that clip were from like 3 feet from the basket. like 4 pts came from getting offensive rebounds.
You can clearly see in the highlights The Liberty had a lot of their starters playing most of the game and go back to the angel Reese declare for the draft thread it was more than just saying she has no shot most people said she wouldn’t bang in the paint, while you trying to spin it and brush off what she is doing most people felt she couldn’t even do what she’s doing right now

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
You can clearly see in the highlights The Liberty had a lot of their starters playing most of the game and go back to the angel Reese declare for the draft thread it was more than just saying she has no shot most people said she wouldn’t bang in the paint, while you trying to spin it and brush off what she is doing most people felt she couldn’t even do what she’s doing right now
1. So are preaseason games taken seriously in the WNBA? NFL doesnt take that shyt seriously and I never hear ppl brag about preseason in NBA.
2. I just skimmed the first page of this thread. only like 3 ppl are saying she would be trash and wouldnt translate to the WNBA. Most ppl were happy for her or said she should stay for NIL money.
3. This is the angel reese declare for draft thread. If you trying to talk shyt about ppl in another thread, take it to the other thread. or pull quotes on ppl.
4. In regards to this thread, I think you on bullshyt talkin about "most ppl said she couldnt...". Most ppl were showing love. :yeshrug: