Andrew Yang (Former 2020 Presidential Candidate): What's his future? #YangGang :lupe:

TDUBB

All Star
Daps

The whole interview... he killed it. Hopefully he doesn’t get ignored anymore. They could’ve put his time slot a bit later, instead of 2pm. Wtf?

Can’t wait till the next debate. He’s one of the few candidates that has substance and REAL proposals.

Last edited:

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
Lets face it...Yang never had a chance, but if his campaign forces automation into the political discourse then its a win :yeshrug:

Disgraceful.

But to be honest, an Asian man just ain't gonna win the election. And i'm Asian.

The Asian voting block just isn't big enough to win districts like the Latino, AA, or women block.

I do like that he's bringing up topics and perspective that other candidates are not focusing on.

I think he's a solid candidate. He's got supporters from all walks of life.

Right now he's around 5th or 6th place. And thats just the tip of the iceberg. His base is still growing and we got like a whole football season to go.

This is WITHOUT media coverage. Think about that.

If we get by Harris, I like my chances alot. Right now the new plan is to attack Donald Trump.

#TrumpFearsYang is whats trending on Twitter, they are flooding Trumps twitter account. No joke.

Last edited: